Cyngel's Dream World: The Dream- brief

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
CnderAngel
Favorite Author: Janet McNulty
Favorite Book: The Different Kinds Of Monsters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cnderangel.html
Latest Review: Herai by Aaron D Key
fav_author_id: 15021

Icon Cyngel's Dream World: The Dream- brief

Post by CnderAngel »

Note:
Greetings all, I am writing a novel and would like to share a brief of it with you all. ^ ^ The novel been in progress since I was 14, and recently been re edit again but to a better version, the changes I have made , made it even better and more easier to read.

There is more to my novel as I plan to add drawings etc to it, anyways here is my brief of my story. ♥ Oh and if you wish to know more and all, feel free to PM me. c: :tiphat:

Description of my book:

In a dreamer's own universe, Angel who is a Dream Rayvern had created her own world. Here she was carefree and happy, creating new life within her world and of course hanging out with her friends and family that had joined her. What more could she ask for? Unfortunately, not all were happy for long; a dark force had awakened and had taken over Angel's world.

Now Angel, along with her friends go on a journey to stop whoever is causing it. Along the way, she learns there is more to herself than meets the eye. Will Angel and her friends put a stop to the darkness, or will her beloved world fall to ruin?

In this novel, you will be able to learn things about her world and learn a language that is created by the author herself.

Brief of the story: Prelude - Welcome to Cyngel's Fantasy World

Hi! Welcome to my fantasy world. My name is Angel; Angel Morningstar Light. I'm a Dream Rayvern, basically an alien to make it easier. I created my own world so I can be happy, and I know you are probably thinking that seems strange or kiddish right? I would like to think it's interesting, fun, and exciting to have a world of you're own! Don't you at least? I mean doesn't anybody? " Screechaa!" Oops sorry! That always happens, it's a Dream Rayvern thing, hahaha. Anyway, this is my world and there is so much I can't wait to show you in what I've created.

There are so many species I had made, different animals and plants from nowhere that had not been seen before, or at least I like to think so? Ooh! One more thing, nobody knows this, but I am sorta a goddess in my world, only they've seen the other form that I had shape-shift into before. But nope, nobody knows little me is that goddess. I tried to keep a low profile as possible, that way I can watch over my people and my other creations. Another thing, I want to tell you is, I can also hear other's thoughts in my world, it helps me know what they are praying or need help in any way. Of course not at all at once. ~*'Angel Walks up to the hill and looks upon her world. She could see Skyfees flying over in the distance. ~*'

Heh, you know what is funny? I forgot to add another thing until now. ~*' Angel looks up to the sky, she sees something invisible barrier only she can see. ~*' Silly me, I forgot to mention how I receive and look out of souls being reborn, and of course even prayers. You see, my world isn't just a planet but a living ball, in a way it has a secrete eye that looks down upon my creations, I don't know how else to explain it but you get my point. Anyway, my world blocks anyone from entering. After all, I don't want strangers or unwanted people to enter my world without my approval.

~*' Angel walks down the hill and heads towards the forest, as she walks. She saw it had many strange and interesting plants including animals and insects roaming around her. ~*' Now, you are probably are wondering where I am headed, I heard the news earlier that my friend Tropical is coming to visit me, she has never been to Dreamia or anywhere in my world before. Besides where she lives of course. She is coming from another state that is far from here called Posuria. Sadly I had to wait for her arrival more since she insisted to visit Tiazbuilty, which happens to be near Dreamia. I can't say I blame her though, they are the only place to have video games in the entire world, well for now at least.

~*' As Angel continued to walk, she entered into the forest, the forest was peaceful with no danger in sight. The animals that live here were chill, as they created wonderful sounds of their own that could relax you. There were many cute animals that live here, such as Bunnypeeps hopping around, Skyfees above the trees singing their wonderful tunes, and even Snailpeeps that crawled on the ground.

Suddenly, out of Angel's daydream state, something interrupted her thoughts as something was rustling the bushes and ferns all around her. Angel turned to look behind her as the bush rustled, she felt like something was following her this whole time. The bush kept rustling, even more before stopping, making Angel more unease, her upper spikes on her head were down, she was ready to run or fly away from whatever what danger it might be.

The questions poured into her poor little mind. Would her own creation turn on her? Surely her creation wouldn't, would they? Out of nowhere the bush in front of her begin to rustle, more it rustles. Angel begins to relax, as she saw it emerged. She recognized him anywhere, he was white and red feathers along with a red crest on his head, his height was about up to her shoulders if he was beside her. It was her friend, Kawcaw.

Angel was confused about how he found her but didn't bother to ask him. Kawcaw opened his beak and spoke. " Hi, what are you doing? " Looking down at him, since he was a bit smaller than she was, she responded with a happy tone. " Hi Kawcaw, I'm a bit busy at the moment, I'm on my way to meet a friend at the docks. Um.. will you kindly move aside, I'm in a hurry." Angel had looked around, the plants were too much to go through, her only option was where Kawcaw was, strangely enough, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

To be continued~
Cartoonist artist and animator, game designer, comic creator and most of all a writer.
If you are interested in my work, feel free to PM me. c: :tiphat:
Latest Review: Herai by Aaron D Key

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”