A real love story created by Angels *)

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Gretytea111
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon A real love story created by Angels *)

Post by Gretytea111 »

Hi dear! :angelic-little:
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time reading my magical real story and I want you to promise that you will not regret reading this, and you will learn a lot from it!
I'm super satisfied to introduce myself to you! My name is Greta, I’m 21 years old and I’m from Lithuania.Shortly about me.
Some familiar friends would describe me as a calm, communicative, intellectually pleasant but very mysterious personality. Those friends who have known me for a longer time would describe me as a smartly crazy, wise, intelligent, courageous and strong woman. Question why?! Let me tell you my magical, life changing, love story!
Honestly, I believe, that this story is very unique. All the magic I had to experience, led me to write, and inspired me to spread the light and wisdom of the strongest force on earth- LOVE!LET'S START!
So probably we all face difficulties in life and each of us solves it in the most comfortable personal way. At the moment, when a menacing virus called covid is raging, everyone has encountered with certain problems and life challenges. The pandemic changed and affected all the world. Meanwhile, my life changed drastically too.
As the pandemic rapidly started to spread around the world, I was forced to urgently return back home from my first solo trip in Asia, island of Bali.
When I returned to my homeland, I spent most of my time in lockdown. During that time, I met a guy who brought a really bad influence to my life. Almost every day we lived full of drugs, which hardly affected my emotional and moral state. I even didn’t felt, how fast time was going, and how strongly I was maturing into deep emotional depression. Three months of such a lifestyle, brought me into complete exhaustion and serious depression, one day I realized that I had to finish everything and get out of the situation before it was too late.
As the new 2021 years and all festive period approached, I felt severely morally exhausted and lost my feminine strength and energy. Realizing that I had fallen into serious trouble, I decided to leave the hometown. Ignoring the risk of a pandemic and being prepared to face all the obstacles, I began to look for a ways to escape and fly far away from all the difficulties.
After exploring all the most convenient and affordable opportunities, I decided to look for happiness in Spain, so I became interested in Workaway and Couch surfing apps, where local’s, voluntary offer random strangers to stay at their home for a couple or more days. I thought that traveling in this way could save me a lot of money and I would be able to stay abroad for a longer time.
In the Spanish provincial town of Granada, I discovered an Italian family who offered volunteering at their farm. They kindly accepted me and after successfully agreeing on my arrival, before volunteering, I decided to visit a seaside resort town called Málaga, which was 100 km from the city of Granada. Inside, I felt that this trip can bring me many adventures and challenges, so I was fully ready to take all the risk and do not choose a comfortable holiday in a hotel. I decided to test my abilities and try to find a week's stay at locals in Malaga. Using Couchsurfing app, I discovered several people offering such an opportunity, so I sent a message to three locals and I received a response only from an Ecuadorian guy named Gio, who had been living in Malaga for two years. This innocent message changed our lives forever …
After asking a few questions, Gio accepted to host me for a week. Day by day getting to know each other better, Gio kindly and openly told me why he arrived to Malaga. After 10 years of life in the United Kingdom and the girl's betrayal, he decided to move to Spain and his life drastically changed for the better. Gio was full of joy and inner happiness about his decision to come there. He opened a new life page. After hearing Gio's story, I felt that I can really trust this person, so I openly told him about my current situation and desire to leave the country as soon as possible. And you know what? I will probably never forget what lenght, understanding and supportive response message I received from him.
I realized that this person is infinitely special, radiating strong positive energy and inner light, which was exactly what I mostly needed during this infinitely difficult period of my life. I realized that the circumstances, knowledge and priorities of mine and Gio's life are very similar. The feeling we felt just by writing messages to each other made us feel infinitely unique and strong connection. My heart and inner voice kept pounding that no matter what the complicated circumstances of departure will occur, I just have to meet with him. Relying on the feeling that namely Gio, could bring back the light into my life, I swore to myself that I will meet with this man.
Arranging the exact meeting date after Christmas, December 27, I bought tickets for a flight via London to Spain, but unfortunately unsuccessful....With the spread of the second strain of coronavirus in the UK, the airlines reported about the cancellation of most flights to and from the country. I also received information about the cancellation of my flight....I was endlessly sad and upset, because I simply could not purchase a new ticket due to my poor financial situation and to get a refund it could take a few months. After announcing the news to Gio, I couldn’t believe to his words! A person who know me for a week, tells me to find another route and send him my bank account, to purchase new tickets! He kept telling me, that some potent force pushes him to do it, and that he has insanely strong feeling about me. I was just dancing from happiness and I could understand his actions, because our connection and inner magnetism was so strong and powerful that it seemed like no one would not stop us from meeting each other. So together we did it! Thanks to Gio, I bought another flight tickets through France and after packed my suitcases, not telling anyone anything in detail, I left my country and flew to Spain.
After landing in Malaga, I felt an influx of happiness and relief, I realized that I appeared in a right place. After successfully getting off the plane, Gio informed me that I will have to wait for him 20 minutes, so I found comfortable place and followed the time. Before the meeting I felt surprisingly calm but excited. When a bus stopped, I saw him... The first impression was fantastic, I run up to him and hugged strongly. After this long embrace, we were sure that our connection is really strong.
After the hug, Gio congratulated me for overcoming all the difficult obstacles I had to face and praised me for my courage and strength to complete this journey successfully. From the very first day of the meeting, we both shared each other's life experiences, wisdom and knowledge.
The week we spent together was surprisingly productive. In the mornings we've been engaged in sports, after which Gio devoted 20 minutes for a short motivational lesson. In the afternoons, Gio cooked delicious food, he mentioned that the most important cooking ingredient is love and respect for food during the process. In our spare time, Gio showed me the city of Malaga, which is absolutely brilliant. In the evenings, we strolled towards the city center to taste some Spanish wines and delicious seafood dishes. At dinner time we continued to share our personal life experiences. My impression about him was very special. Gio is infinitely smart, wise and a knowledgeable man. I felt a feeling of recovery and strength next to him and his wisdom and intelligence reminded me of my high value and he slowly brought me back to my strong original state. My heart was trembling of joy and an understanding, of what a miracle happened that I met this man and how happily he brought happiness again into my life. Gio really touched my heart.
The New Year's Eve was the last night with Gio, before I was moving to another city. And I think this magical night connected our souls to each other very close. On the New Year's Eve, we visited Antonio Banderas' restaurant, which is in the heart of Málaga’s city center. After dinner we grabbed a bottle of champagne and moved to the beach. While we was sitting comfortably by the sea, we sipped champagne and watched the full moon. 5 minutes before midnight, I suggested to Gio to meet the new year’s in the sea with champagne and the full moon light above us. Gio didn't say anything, he just took off all his clothes and I follow him. With holding hands we ran into the water. The sea was freezing cold, so Gio took me on his hands, hugged and sheltered me to his chest. We was laughing and singing songs and when we saw exploding fireworks high up in the sky, we understood that the new year had arrived already, so we started to kiss passionately. It was a real magical kiss that connected our souls to each other insanely strong. What we experience that night was incredible, and the image of us in the sea, is like the most beautiful picture-together we completely alone swimming in the sea, with champagne glasses in our hands, and the bright, bright full moon light around us. That night connected our hearts. The new year's night.
After all the time spent together, saying goodbye to Gio was infinitely sad and painful, but we both realized that we had to move forward. Gio had to return to work and I had another experience outside. During the trip to Granada city I thought about all the adventures we had, and I felt so grateful and happy for everything I could experience, but inside I still felt very sad to leave Gio. When I arrived to the city of Granada and got acquainted with the family and all their requirements during the volunteering ,I realized that honestly, I do not want to stay here, because I didn't liked the place and I missed Gio too much, so after a couple of days I informed the family that I will not stay with them. Throughout my stay in Granada, we always kept in touch and discussed about all time we spent together. Gio said that if I will be tired of traveling, I can always go back to him and that he will always support me in any decision I take. Realizing that I have to spend more time with him and make sure that he is the man of my life, I returned to Malaga. Next day I sold my iPhone to get some cash for the possibility to stay longer in Spain. On January 9th, my birthday day, I wrote to Gio that I quit volunteering and that I got back to Malaga, just because of the desire to spend more time with him. That evening, 2 weeks later, we met again. Such a lot of happiness, joy and satisfaction when we saw each other again, we were smiling and laughing, our eyes shone and our hearts were strongly pounding from happiness, we were surrounded by an unreal euphoria. After this evening, and a month of my intensive journeys around Spain, I settled down at Gio s place and after all the adventures and trials we experienced, we officially became a couple.
Right now, after spending already 3 months together, we plan and dream about our future life in beautiful Argentina, we also reach the middle in writing our love book, in which we include every message from our friendship and we convey it as an original love fairytale, that we dream to tell our children one day . Every day we remember our meeting story, and all the trials we have had to overcome to enjoy this relationship. We are insanely grateful to understand that some higher magical force has united us from the beginning and finally brought us together for a happy destiny, love and happiness. With Gio we have experienced moments which have connected us for life, the wonders of nature and magic constantly accompany us, showing that we are truly created for each other. Every day we try to water our love as the most beautiful and wonderful flower that radiates light and beauty for all humans around. Expressing all the respect and gratitude to the universe for this gift to feel each other's love, we plan to buy a van and travel around the world for a year with the goal of spreading and sharing our instructive story with those who need it most like unhappy couples, women and men. Together we are infinitely strong and we believe that we can change the destiny of many people. We are both convinced that the purpose of our love is precisely to spread the light of wisdom and show the true beauty of love.
To conclude my story, I want to say the most important words.
Each one of us is self-responsible for our lives, and no one else, apart from us is responsible for our happiness, love and destiny. We always have to fight for it on our own. When the darkest period came into my life, I did not give up and I fought bravely to the end for my happiness. I was really strong and stubborn, and as a reward for my courage and determination, the universe rewarded me with what I needed and deserved the most - a real, mindful, wise and strongly loving man. Gio is from South America, I am from Europe. Gio is 32 years old and I recently turned 21. This shows that love is more powerful than age, race or gender. Love does not have limits, when its meant to be it will be. If you truly deserve and you are destined to meet each other and experience all the most wonderful pure beauties of love, the universe will always help and unite you in the most unexpected time and circumstances, just as happened to us with Gio. I sincerely want to wish everyone to love passionately and spread the love around, for this, universe will always thank and reward you back!
“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others peoples sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes”. -Nicholas Sparks.
THE END!
V1rgen1980
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by V1rgen1980 »

I liked this love story because it kept me on my toes.I was hoping she would go back to and she did.I was little disappointed at the end to find out she was in her 20s and him in his 30s.That's only my opinion.Maybe she really did find her true love.
Avishi
Currently Reading: all body bags and no knickers
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishi.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Reading Device: Pdf

Post by Avishi »

I like your story . Especially your message. I loved that how that couple decided to spread thier story to the world to spread love.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
POETIC PACIFIC
Favorite Book: The Illuminati Conspiracy
Currently Reading: The Poetic Pacific
Bookshelf Size: 220

Post by POETIC PACIFIC »

That's an interesting love story that brings you a sense of happiness and stability you needed.
a musical mind!

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”