I need help

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Grace Uzia Bodwin
Bookshelf Size: 0

I need help

Post by Grace Uzia Bodwin »

Rebecca: I need help , my man just left me for another girl. I ask my self what does she have that I don't have , I tried my self to do everything for him still he runned away.
Anthony: He doesn't deserve you my dear Rebecca Tonny wasn't in love with you from the start he was with you because he wanted to have sex with you after he used you he got tired and left you but that is not the case because I have been here for you since, remember we were child hood friends I still do love you.
Rebecca : I can't trust another man ever again all man are the same nothing has changed.
Anthony: I am not the same as others I know you are hurt but please look me in the eyes and see the love I have for you please, I won't hurt you.
Rebecca: Please stop it Anthony I can't think am just angry okay so don't tell me nothing about love I don't need no man to take care of me to give me happiness I am going to make my self happy.
Anthony: love is a cycle that is so complicated the one you love is in love with someone else and the one who is loved happens to love someone else,why is it so complicated , never mind I won't give up since I don't want to loose the woman I love I will fight for Rebecca and I won't give up.
Avishi
Currently Reading: all body bags and no knickers
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishi.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Reading Device: Pdf

Post by Avishi »

Literally this is what truly happening now a days. Love is a cycle. But not all are same. Just because one incident we can't put aside our trust on others.
I hope Rebecca and Anthony had a good ending lived with true love forever.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

A very tricky cycle and no one knows why, even though some people have disrupted this cycle and it worked out for them.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”