Love today

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Kader Ahmed
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Love today

Post by Kader Ahmed »

Calling someone 'love' is the biggest crime in the world. I noticed these few days, where exactly is my position in your life!
I have no place in your life! But yes, your whole processing was very good! First reduce the number of calls, then reduce the number of messages sent. Once upon a time, you were so busy that you didn't even have time to write me a little 'Good Morning'!

But I have seen and believed in another form of this man before. The only problem I had was losing faith. There is no greater defeat than losing one's faith. I was defeated by my love today
Listen, I have a request for you. Never give false assurances to anyone. Not all girls are equal. Some of the girls in this world have a mountain of trouble inside. Have you ever wondered what happens to her life if she finds the pain of love in her?

I just thought about your side and stopped bothering you. I've always thought that you would knock me out! But no, you don't even have a second to waste time knocking me or thinking about me!
You know nothing of my life. I never told you how hard it was for me to live in this chest. Of course, you did not want to hear! Keep busy trying to make so many people happy, but it doesn't even occur to you once, how much pain this man has been carrying around you all the time!
I smile at every word I do not understand, right? You have never been told that there is not a day that goes by without me crying. I cry every day. Yet I never let you know that I feel bad, I need a little time from you right now ...
You haven't given me a single knock in a few days. You must keep the news of my tears - or why! I am not one of you! But look, you are my everything! Even if you don't do that to me ...!
I'm not blaming you. Tell someone what! I am the culprit! I will never be able to forgive myself. I will have to suffer all my life. It seems that all the pain in this world is mine! I am responsible for everything! Even though I have suffered a thousand times more than what I am suffering, there is no forgiveness for my wrongdoing. He wants to punish himself as he pleases. Wanting to receive an infinite amount of punishment. Even if everyone hurts me, my sins will not be forgiven.
I understand today, emotion in reality,!Being a good person, being able to love, no one can give even the slightest dignity to all this. How do I know people have become extremely poor! It is as if God has taken away the power of love from man!
The world is so hard, trusting someone is such a big wrong, I didn't understand this before. Today I have lost all my faith, all my love. I became small to everyone. I will never be able to bind anyone to any of these in faith or love. What has happened in my short life,I will never forget that!
I don't let you understand my pain. I have always wanted to understand your love. Alas, you never paid the price for it! I'm going to die every day to keep you well!
The world is beautiful only in imagination. Imagination can love you the way you want it. No one hurts anyone in the imagination. Imagine being able to walk hand in hand along the road. There is no barrier in the society, no one takes us negatively. Do not avoid me in imagination,Do not run away by trickery. Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl. I meet you every day in my imagination, there are many, many stories. There you love me so much, you hug me, be by my side, don't neglect me.

Then the story of my love can be taken one by one. Imagine you really love me, you know! And I'm smiling a lot all the time! In that world of imagination I never have to cry, my hopesDoes not break; I live a very happy life there, you know! I will not stay - Iba why, tell me? The world of imagination is no longer as cruel as the real world
Hanin Fazly
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hanin Fazly »

I am amazed with the writing.. I feel like someone is talking to me while I'm reading this. This tells me if you don't see the pain, doesn't mean they aren't hurt. This tells me to always have in faith in someone who has in faith in you. This tells me numerous ways to appreciate one's love. Love isn't enough to assure anything.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”