Each One Teach One 🤞🏾

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
rebel reads
Bookshelf Size: 0

Each One Teach One 🤞🏾

Post by rebel reads »

It be the small things, i can’t expect everyone to have the same wants and needs as me. But if it’s one thing I do know for certain, it’s that most people want to be reassured, secured, safe and secure but most importantly loved! Love can be tricky only because the receiver and the giver may not understand they have the same roles although the titles say otherwise. The SMALL things aren’t exactly puny when it comes down to it. From what i have seen, heard and experienced love is uncomfortable. But comfort is for a fool. I believe i have the tools to make an exceptional wife, lover and friend. The love that i possess is genuine, pure and I love till the end. Love isn’t what it appears to be..in the movie screens as seen on tv. The adaptation is a good depiction but true love is the hard truth and what you’ve seen my friend is fiction. Generally i would go on and on about what it is to love and be loved. It’s truly rather simple, love is popping ya partner’s pimples. Staying up an extra hour to do what your significant other find joy in knowing you have work in the morning. It selfless although you’d rather love yourself more, it’s wanting to see them shine and soar. It’s clipping a wing to give to the other to help them fly higher and thrive. It’s making sure whatever doubts you maybe feeling don’t hide. The uncomfortableness is rather healthy don’t you reckon? Cause only then can y’all move on with each other knowing that whatever fears you may be having was addressed and considered in a manner that was understood. Love truly takes time and yes it is utterly scary but life is about taking risk so let‘s just see how far we get.
readbook4
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by readbook4 »

Is love really ever-present?

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”