The Demons

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Joy Max
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joy-max.html
Latest Review: Scam Story by Gini Graham Scott

The Demons

Post by Joy Max »

Have you ever wondered about demons? No, not the red ones with large horns and barbed tails. I'm talking about the most dangerous demons of them all; the ones that look like you and I. They walk the streets you know; they board buses and have jobs just like us. Who knows, you might have unwittingly befriended one or two. Why are they more dangerous you ask? Well it's because unlike their more traditional counterparts they don't need black magic or barbed tails. They prefer instead, the more subtle weapons of trickery and deception. They could show you dirt and convince you it's gold, of course you'll probably believe them. Just one more unsuspecting victim. It's strange how these demons are born. You see, they don't come into the world like that. No, the change is gradual. They don't even realize it at first, and they think they're doing what they must to survive and maybe they are. But eventually the lines start to blur until they're completely erased and a new demon is born. I have only one warning to give; beware the human faced demons.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”