Be clever my child

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Bookshelf Size: 0

Be clever my child

Post by 114477 »

An old man was wandering and meet a child crying.

Old man: Why are you crying my child?

Child: Because my father's cow has refused to go back home and I cannot pull it till home by using cord.

Old man: Ooh, I am sorry to here that! How can a small child like you pull a cow??

Child: My father will beat me if I fail to bring it at home.

Old man: Do not worry my son. You have to thing how to proceed and be clever more than the cow. It is very easy: a piece of stick, cord and grass are threes materials that can help you.

Child: How can they help me??

Old man: First of take your stick, attach the cord to it, assemble the grass and attach them to the cord.

(the child do as he is told)

Child: And then, what to do with this funny game you told me to make?

Old man: It is done. I am going to lift you to the back of your father's cow. You'll put the stick up and lift the grass forward near the cow's mouth and it will follow the direction you want due to the fact that it needs to eat the grass.
Sunnydas1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sunnydas1 »

Signs your kid may be gifted

Early ability to read, learn and understand things quickly. Can become intensely engrossed in topics of interest while being oblivious to surrounding events. Keen observation, curiosity and tendency to ask questions.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”