Time

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Johnston316
Favorite Author: Laureen Giulian
Currently Reading: The First Time Father
Bookshelf Size: 12
fav_author_id: 242730

Time

Post by Johnston316 »

Once upon a time, there was a young girl who was fascinated by the concept of time. She was always trying to understand it and explore the ways it could be manipulated. One day, the girl decided to embark on a journey to the edge of time. She packed her bags and set off, ready to face whatever the journey had in store for her.

The girl soon arrived at the edge of time, which was a place that seemed to be stuck in an eternal loop. No matter what the girl did, time seemed to keep ticking by, never stopping. The girl, however, was determined to break out of the loop and discover what else lay beyond the edge of time. She experimented with different methods and eventually found a way to manipulate time and travel beyond its boundaries.

The girl ventured farther and farther into the unknown, discovering other realms and dimensions that were beyond her wildest dreams. She encountered strange and mysterious creatures and learned about their cultures and ways of life. She was awed by the beauty of the places she visited and the magic that filled the air.

Finally, the girl arrived back at her home, but she was no longer the same person she used to be. She had seen wonders beyond her imagination and had harnessed the power of time. She was forever grateful for her journey, and she now understood the true nature of time. And so, with a newfound appreciation for life, she set out to explore the world and make the most of her life.
Melissa Best
Favorite Book: McDowell
Currently Reading: Love and Marriage
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissa-best.html
Latest Review: Chameleons by Martin Wyatt

Post by Melissa Best »

Would love to hear more about her adventures outside the realm of time as we know it! Some say curiosity killed the cat, but I think exploration almost always leads to good places and knowledge :)
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Life is to explore. We'll never know if we like it if we never try. I like the story. The lesson I got is to make the most of your time because it never comes back. A lot of wonders to explore outside our comfort zone.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Jenni Schmitt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Homecoming
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenni-schmitt.html
Latest Review: Nowhere to Hide by Jude Austin
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Jenni Schmitt »

Every passing second changes us. If you ever write a longer version, I would be interested in reading it. Time and reality-shifting stories are some of my favorites.
Geremew Dubale
Currently Reading: The Faith of Helen Keller
Bookshelf Size: 28

Post by Geremew Dubale »

indispensable thing that we never valued.
HA_Funk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ha-funk.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by HA_Funk »

At the age of 42, having answered every question of constant curiosity, save one, the cord of her birth began to reel her in from the edge of time.
"That's all you get, now do something with all you've learned."

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”