MY GREAT WOMAN

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
PAMELA MUGENI
Favorite Author: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
fav_author_id: 2734

MY GREAT WOMAN

Post by PAMELA MUGENI »

THE GREAT WOMAN
She is always punctual in everything. Hardly complains unless with a genuine reason. By the time other women are stranded wondering where to start from tackling their daily activities. She is already moved ahead to the next topic. She is a housewife career woman mother aunt a good wife at the same time.
She is somebody comfortable to be around with. She can give you an idea. And always ready to listen and give her opinion wisely. She doesn't go around spewing your problems to every Tom Dick and Harry. Instead offers solutions. Because she's always busy inventing and investing. She has lots of money. But regards this as nothing. Her priority in life is helping others grow. In fact her goal in life is growing others achieve their goals. On the way when she encounters idle women engaged in foolish talk and argument gossiping about everything and everybody. My great woman has no time to waste. The reason why I always call her my great woman.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”