What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Faith Wangechi 4
Currently Reading: Adoka Son
Bookshelf Size: 4

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by Faith Wangechi 4 »

:tiphat: It's an awesome poem very educative and deep and I agree that people should read it to help get a different perspective on themselves and those around
Jazzy Richard
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jazzy Richard »

This reminds me of the gray areas, the thin ice, blurred lines.... Of doing what's necessary vs. excessive. Well said and straight to the point. When you take the time to soak in each line it's a much better read then speed reading it or skimming which may feel like a jumble of aspirational quotes mashed together.
Kimberly Martinez 12

Post by Kimberly Martinez 12 »

I enjoyed the poem. Thought provoking and rich with visual 😊😉 -kh-
Deepti Gupta 5

Post by Deepti Gupta 5 »

Awesome... I think these words express the feelings of almost each and every person who is filled with emotions. I like these lines the most
"To achieve ultimate inner peace without having to first suffer ultimate outward devastation.". And.
" To love and forgive unconditionally, but only trust intelligently.
Beautifully written.
Trishala Goyal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Trishala Goyal »

"To be brave but not fearless"
I quote this line, as the brave people have fears just they don't live with them.
Every sentence as I could interpretate was the basic human understanding in our society.
A lesson that could be followed to live a content life.
It was definitely a good read
Judy Moore 2
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Judy Moore 2 »

A wonderful list of balances everyone can appreciate.
Stella A 2

Post by Stella A 2 »

It's very thoughtful and universal. I love it! My favorite line was, "To love and appreciate, without jealousy, cowardly possessiveness, or controlling anger", which is very true.
Hajara Nuhu
Currently Reading:

Post by Hajara Nuhu »

What a poem!
This really says what grace means, not only to the writer, but to very many people around the world... Including me.
Suzelly Martinez

Post by Suzelly Martinez »

This teaches you how to be graceful with yourself with other and with what you have and not to be greedy or with what you dont have
Niki Kalovolou

Post by Niki Kalovolou »

This poem really spoke to me. It made me think aspects of my life that I had forgotten. It speaks about the balance we all should have in life. The poem is the balance we should have in life. It's really good.
Adetola Atewologun
Currently Reading:
2024 Reading Goal: 40
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Adetola Atewologun »

This is so beautiful, I love the fact that it's talking about life and to leave in a good and loving way, it depicts how every individual has to behave and what grace should mean to everyone.
Nice piece of art, I LOVE IT
Talil Dune
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Talil Dune »

Absolutely fantastic!!!
Everything that humans should be without seeing as an option but as a conscious requirement.
If everyone were to strive to be as the poem points out, it would be heaven on earth, no more wars, poverty, oppression, etc; just enjoying existence.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”