''My Courtesy Of Smile''

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Evans ka Benji
Bookshelf Size: 0

''My Courtesy Of Smile''

Post by Evans ka Benji »

:D My courtesy smile is not necessarily reflected from my genuine feelings inside me, but just to get on with the occasion to keep the moment on-going.
Which hast helped me in the race of societal integration.
This gesture of mine has enhanced me to embrace each and every person's encounter to get on with the society as a whole regardless of any intolerance attitude.
So applies to many people who do the same without knowing or deliberate, since I'm not the only one.
That is what I see as one of the best tool for societal integration, not genuinely as they feel neither myself I suppose.
With few stuffs as follows:
I behave to give the benefits of the doubt.
I aim in that way to initiate conversation and show concern, which most of the time might not align with my genuine feelings.
To show manner's approach and to demonstrate caring.
To keep the relationship going even though I might be mourning inside me.
To be a good listener, and also explore it to learn from others , not necessary as I want to if let it be!
I employ it to build my rapport in my circle of influence far beyond.
To benefit both me and with others to avoid confrontations and diffuse tensions with the people in the center and with those in the margin.
While widening my network and preserving my personal reputation, which sometimes I do get frustrated after leaving the scene.
I engaged it to balance the outcome from not behaving that way to know what could have happened to my relationship randomly.
My courtesy smile is a sustainable attitude that can sustain and be welcomed into any organisation, workplace and into the society at large for its politeness.It is under this kind of behavior that has helped me to engage into various approaches , situations and every encounters in societal activities as a helpful tool that seem to work any where, when it comes to that.
Behaving this way hast helped me to familiarise with others wherever I found myself.
I found it being helpful, adorable and well welcomed , the strategy that paves a way to tolerance and escape dangers. ''My Courtesy Of Smile''

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”