What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Esther Aloese
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by Esther Aloese »

I enjoyed reading this, beautiful poem. A timely reminder of the choices we make in life... choose Grace x
Jil Amoranto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Jil Amoranto »

This piece summarises the life itself and teaches how to live life as human beings.
Betty Louis
Currently Reading:

Post by Betty Louis »

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!! I loved reading every bit of this poem that I chose to shout it to myself the mirror too! It's not only embodies a self affirmation of peace and inner strength, courage and integrity but also self love. This poem will allow the reader to relive the spunk of their inner child and intellect of adulthood all in one. It was both a warm warming and humble read. I thank the author for their gift to the world. I hope to read more.
Amal Mhd 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Amal Mhd 2 »

I enjoyed this poem, as it means life in its fullness and all of the contradiction between self-confidence and hesitation at the same time.
Sharon Erhabor
Currently Reading:

Post by Sharon Erhabor »

The piece talks typically on striking the balance mostly in a metaphorically like. ''to do with out trying '' and also plainly like ''to set boundaries without crossing other boundaries '' it's a piece worth pondering on
Patricia Crump

Post by Patricia Crump »

This poem resonated with me. I believe everyone can take something away from this well written and thoughtful poem. I hope Scott doesn't mind I printed it so I can read it everyday!
Md Suman

Post by Md Suman »

It’s all about life. Very clearly described the life. So good.
Charles Odinigwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Charles Odinigwe »

Wow, I love this piece.
Quite a guide to life
Amal Mhd 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Amal Mhd 2 »

I enjoyed this poem, as it means life in its fullness and all of the contradiction between self-confidence and hesitation at the same time.
Love Moise

Post by Love Moise »

This poem really speaks to me this morning. Thank you for sharing. I love it and I strongly believe that everyone needs to read this piece.
Ana Gomez 12

Post by Ana Gomez 12 »

Well, I am going be reading this poem again that's for sure. This poem really hit home for me. My feelings were put in to words. I'm dying and I'm trying to stop this depression and make something happen great with the life I have left. Really enjoyed it.
kelsey mccray 1

Post by kelsey mccray 1 »

I thought it was a little long and slightly dark but I liked the overall meaning of the poem and it was definitely heartfelt and creative!
Ronewa Phaphama

Post by Ronewa Phaphama »

To achieve ultimate inner peace without having to first suffer ultimate outward devastation.what i needed to hear
SARAH JANE PALMA

Post by SARAH JANE PALMA »

What Grace Means to Me

For me, this poem represents peace.
It is where a persons mind can be beautifully appreciative without further judgements.
Mariete da Silva
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Mariete da Silva »

It has a very good reflection for those who are in the rush of everyday life

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”