did i write this?

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
7joedean7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

did i write this?

Post by 7joedean7 »

Some time ago I was writing a lot of haiku whilst staying at a Buddhist monastery. It is one of the best poems I have seen and although I definitely wrote it i am not sure how it came into my head or where it is from:
Palms open, fingers spread
Serenity offered
The mind now awake
I was trying to find some words to describe Akong Rinpoche, the recently deceased founder of samye ling monastery in Scotland where i was residing. I have learned a lot from these words and wonder if anyone else has experienced anything like this?
Oneka Quamina-Miguel
Currently Reading: Project Tau
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oneka-quamina-miguel.html
Latest Review: Zeus Defied by Rez Khan

Post by Oneka Quamina-Miguel »

I have experienced flow when writing some poems personally. I live for moments that share thoughts in a very relatable way. The poem is uplifting and lends itself to an openess and alertness.
bellajavier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bellajavier.html
Latest Review: Truth Come to Light by Taryn Feldmann

Post by bellajavier »

"The mind now awake
I was trying to find some words to describe" This was so amazing! this was such an enlightening haiku, exceptionally written and very interesting. I go through the same experience, I often think that I did not write a poem, when turns out that I have

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”