What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
ARTHI Manoharan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by ARTHI Manoharan »

very beautiful war poem conveying the beauty of simple life
"To achieve ultimate inner peace without having to first suffer ultimate outward devastation.
To choose to make where you are now your personal rock bottom before hitting actual rock bottom.
To choose to turn your life around before it is too late and there is no life left to turn around." says
to experience ultimate inner peace without having to endure ultimate external destruction.
should decide that, before reaching true rock bottom, where you are right now is your particular rock bottom.
should make the decision to change your life before it's too late and you run out of time to do so.
Ricardo Stander

Post by Ricardo Stander »

There's a lot of things or should I call it values or principals that I love and agree upon very good poem that encourages and giving hope to the reader.... character of people can change
Joe Muriuki
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joe-muriuki.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Joe Muriuki »

In several lines I thought you were talking about me and my situation and encouraging me at the same time. Thanks.
Silvia Sianto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Silvia Sianto »

The end quote is quite true because we live a world where people realise things after its too late or impossible to change the situation. Rather than carrying that guilt whole life it's better to make good choices and turn your life accordingly
nyalaziruth
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 2
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by nyalaziruth »

I like the sense of what it is; hopefully, you can define it for us. otherwise, I love the way it slowly develops interiority and essence. Bravo Scott
Kichime Kassam

Post by Kichime Kassam »

Well written poem.
A reminder for one to never lose themselves irrespective of what life throws at them
JOANNE MUMLEY
Currently Reading: Launchpad Republic

Post by JOANNE MUMLEY »

It seems that each line stands on its own. Stands among the forest of trees boldly identifying its definition of grace.
Thank you for a thoughtful, well-established stance on grace. And yet, the depth of grace is so great, so powerful that even these wonderful, reflective lines do not do justice to the meaning of grace....for me.
Thank you for allowing me a moment to ponder grace for myself. JM+
Hemavathi V

Post by Hemavathi V »

The line that touches my heart is to be brave not to fear because in life there will be so many uptacles we must be ready to face that problems without any fear .
Nambassa Jamillah 1

Post by Nambassa Jamillah 1 »

This piece is so absolute and mostive. We can learn on how to live in this material world through the different choices we tend to choose and lead our lives. I really read this piece and have appreciated it.
Deena Woodruff

Post by Deena Woodruff »

My favorite line is: To love and forgive unconditionally but to trust intelligently.

Oh,to master that! It spoke to me.
Keri McDonough

Post by Keri McDonough »

This hit me at just the right time. Thank you for that. A friend recently told me in response to hearing about a pretty big hiccup in my life that I should give myself grace.

I am not one to readily critique writing, especially poetry. Perhaps it could be a bit tighter? Maybe, but also it struck me as the right length and I didn't notice a point where the pulse dragged.
Tara Reeves
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Tara Reeves »

I absolutely adore this and relate to it so much in so many ways. Wow im ready to get my life back and feel this way again before all of me is gone!
Elijah valentin

Post by Elijah valentin »

Thank you for sharing. I can relate to this piece. Very thoughtful. I look forward to reading more.
Priyanka Mahendra singh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
2024 Reading Goal: 45
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Priyanka Mahendra singh »

"To achieve ultimate inner peace without having to first suffer ultimate outward devastation" really got me some where. Wonderful effort taken.Best wishes 💕
Ambika Babu

Post by Ambika Babu »

The poem is simply understandable, irrespective of any hidden meaning. I love it and it can be read and understandable by many populations. Thank you

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”