What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Stanley Lamb
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by Stanley Lamb »

Very straightforward. Especially, in the tyrannical times we all are dealing with. This piece gives me hope, courage and faith that good will prevail!
Amos Cyprian Kipchumba
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amos-cyprian-kipchumba.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Amos Cyprian Kipchumba »

I found the poem really intriguing and filled with valuable life lessons. The line that resonated with me the most was "To have calm endurance without laziness." This is a powerful reminder that success requires patience and hard work, and that there are no shortcuts to achieving our goals.
Amber Cheek
Currently Reading:

Post by Amber Cheek »

I like it. It talks about how mostly everyone feels in this world.
Jaqueline jane Trasona
Currently Reading:

Post by Jaqueline jane Trasona »

I love it...makes me feel that I am human with everything comes in my life that has a negative sense but still I remain as I am...Loving , understandable, patients 🙏🏻❤️..
To the author
Please keep on writing ...we people who loves reading appreciate it cause we know that it's comes from your 💜❤️ heart...
Sana Irfan Dar

Post by Sana Irfan Dar »

Its a beautiful piece of poetry. It reflects on how to spend life beautifully, by enjoying life while not crossing certain boundaries. Crossing boundaries might feel exciting initially, however, later on that can make life take a disastrous turn.
Sushma Pillay

Post by Sushma Pillay »

Simple & sobber written, what is the meaning of life!
Yes, We want too much, but when we have nothing, small things are also enough for us at that time.
That's why, greed or jealousy is not our nature. But we made it our behaviour which is not true.
Brian Ochaya
Favorite Book: Timewise
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brian-ochaya.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Brian Ochaya »

"Yaa, this is a direct description of what the nation would be, but life is full of challenges"
Its a good piece, most of it all its encouraging!
Moumi Sanfui
Currently Reading:

Post by Moumi Sanfui »

This poem is a wonderful poem! The author showed us the balance that every person needs in their life to become a compassionate human being. The idea that is being portrayed is that we need to discover ourselves without losing our true self. This piece of poetry reflects on how to spend life beautifully.
Joleen Bernardo
Currently Reading: Musings of an Autistic Mind

Post by Joleen Bernardo »

To describe opposite views for all readers to relate to whether positively or negatively catches a memory, life experience or endeavor to keep minds thinking.
Bhavatharani Praveen

Post by Bhavatharani Praveen »

A very good poem in a great perspective
KAFAYAT ALOYINLAPA

Post by KAFAYAT ALOYINLAPA »

This speaks more about being at peace with yourself yet living your life at its best!. It encompasses what our everyday life should be.👍👍
Rhiannon Miller
Currently Reading:

Post by Rhiannon Miller »

I have never really been one to "get" poetry. I didn't do all that great in school when we had to write it. Unless it is completely obvious what the author is writing, I usually don't get the "hidden" meaning. However, this piece was beautiful. I read it for my 94 year old client who has dementia and she said it was lovely.
Abhishek Kumar Gupta
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Beyond the Golden Door
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abhishek-kumar-gupta.html
Latest Review: A Place Under the Sun by Luis Urtueta
2024 Reading Goal: 365
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Abhishek Kumar Gupta »

This poem beautifully captures the essence of grace as a delicate balance between strength and vulnerability, determination and acceptance. It highlights the importance of self-awareness, integrity, and resilience in navigating life's challenges with grace and equanimity. Thank you for sharing this insightful piece!
Suneeta Chuamon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-suneeta-chuamon.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Suneeta Chuamon »

It's lovely; it's what we all want, but only a few are fortunate enough to have it. "To rarely choose to do, but to do your best when you do" I completely agree with this sentence and apply it in my life.
Kabita BorChetia

Post by Kabita BorChetia »

The poetry is all about how to be graceful,, how to be elegance. It is about how balanced one ought to be to to bring honour to one's own life despite all the challenges and all the odd situations that life may throw upon one.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”