What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Jackline Lester
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by Jackline Lester »

What a lovely poem, grace truly is necessary to live; not merely exist in this world. It's an extension of kindness to oneself and to others, it is our means of endurance.
Javeria Abu Sufyan
Currently Reading: The Half Book
Bookshelf Size: 25

Post by Javeria Abu Sufyan »

"What Grace means to me" by Scott Hughes delves into the personal interpretation of grace, emphasizing its multifaceted nature beyond mere religious connotations. While Hughes beautifully captures the essence of grace as encompassing forgiveness, kindness, and resilience, his exploration lacks depth in addressing the complexities and challenges of embodying grace in real-life situations. Additionally, his perspective predominantly revolves around individual experiences, overlooking broader societal implications and the role of grace in fostering empathy and understanding among diverse communities. Overall, while Hughes offers a poignant reflection on grace, a more nuanced analysis incorporating diverse perspectives could enrich the discourse on this profound concept.
Bindhu Gummadi

Post by Bindhu Gummadi »

This contemplative piece offers a profound reflection on balance and self-awareness. It emphasizes the importance of resilience, authenticity, and mindful living. The author's eloquent exploration of paradoxes underscores the complexity of human experience, guiding readers towards a harmonious existence amidst life's challenges.
Matt Razau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Matt Razau »

A practical guideline on how to live gracefully. I'm inspired to live and do my best where it counts!
Failasufah Failasufah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-failasufah-failasufah.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Failasufah Failasufah »

Very inspiring and touching
Laquita Clewis

Post by Laquita Clewis »

An excellent poem for Grace. I believe all that was said about Grace. It sums up its meaning of dignity, elegance and courtesy for all of life.
Annie McDonough

Post by Annie McDonough »

A beautifully written poem. Poignant in parts and straight to the point in other parts. It resonated with me and the last two lines are a must read for others who feel there is nothing left in life. Read this, it will alter your perspective.
Eric Evans 2
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:

Post by Eric Evans 2 »

A very thought provoking piece. The line, "to be tough, but not painless" touches me. There are few people that can embody both in a genuine way.
Michelle Barger 3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Michelle Barger 3 »

Great philosophical poem. It strikes a balance that mirrors the balance we need in life.
Laura Pasha

Post by Laura Pasha »

A poem everyone should read- totally agree with the previous comment
So beautiful to read main pieces of our lives in such a humble but triumphant little poem;
Thank You to the author.
Pavithra Mallavarapu
Currently Reading:

Post by Pavithra Mallavarapu »

This poem beautifully captures the multifaceted nature of grace and its implications in our lives. It's a reminder to strive for balance, resilience, and authenticity in our actions and interactions. Thank you for sharing such insightful reflections.
Emmanuel Ayeni 2
Currently Reading:

Post by Emmanuel Ayeni 2 »

To be focus and not carefree
Maria Macrina Padua

Post by Maria Macrina Padua »

"To be at war in the material world, without losing inner peace"
Obi Ngozi
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obi-ngozi.html
Latest Review: Niamh by Gary Hope

Post by Obi Ngozi »

The poem is well organized, it also point out to many part of life.
Latest Review: Niamh by Gary Hope
Raneem Ayyash
2024 Reading Goal: 14
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Raneem Ayyash »

I felt your words and in some lines I felt that I meant it

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”