What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Fame Oyedele Opoola
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by Fame Oyedele Opoola »

Great piece there, thanks!
Grace is divine endowment that enable us to do what we cannot do naturally!
Audrey Worles

Post by Audrey Worles »

This poem is so awesome and inspiring, that I had to read it twice so could I absorb its meaning. A very moving outlook on life.
Benjamin Brown 5

Post by Benjamin Brown 5 »

I think this poem is about the balance one needs to maintain in his or her own life and to not forget to stay human and not lose sensitivity in oneself
Meagan Smallwood
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Meagan Smallwood »

The showing of balance throughout is nicely done.
Latrice Mojeed

Post by Latrice Mojeed »

What a breath of fresh air! Just what I needed to see for today. Great and inspiring 😊
To achieve ultimate inner peace without having to first suffer ultimate outward devastation- resonates with something I’m going through.
Alexis Aguilar 1

Post by Alexis Aguilar 1 »

This is so true! I love this poem because it speaks the hard truths of what it means to be human. We are all struggling to be ourselves because of the constant comments, stereotypes, or expectations society has for us. Therefore, it is nice to be heard.
Ashley Pearce 1
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-pearce-1.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
2024 Reading Goal: 75
2024 Goal Completion: 1%

Post by Ashley Pearce 1 »

This was such a beautiful poem. I think it’s about humility and trying to be the best person that you can be. We face inner battles in many situations,
and the majority of times it is about choosing what is the right way to act over the wrong way to act.
Habiba Stevenson
Currently Reading:

Post by Habiba Stevenson »

Amazing poem. I enjoyed it. The perfect balance between what or how we are and what or how we should be.
Stefanie Patton
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Stefanie Patton »

How many times I have felt so many of those descriptions. This piece gave me cold chills with how great a piece it is and how deep the meaning goes. Everyone needs to read this at least once!
Prosper Ncube 1

Post by Prosper Ncube 1 »

Rudyard Kipling's If comes to mind. I think this is the 21st century version of that. Well set out and thoughtful of today's ever changing cultures and our different backgrounds, traditions and environments. As an African it resonates with what we are seeing of the world and ourselves. I enjoyed reading it immensely.
Uphiwe Mdleleni

Post by Uphiwe Mdleleni »

"To have fun in this life, without addiction, attachment, or desperate clinginess". This is beautiful and very encouraging and also teaches us not to love the things of this world.
Beverlyne Mathai

Post by Beverlyne Mathai »

I really loved the poem it made me self reflect alot,cause living in this world right now its hard if you follow society "rules & their painted way of living".I would tell anyone paint your own life they way you want to live it but only on a Godly way it's more easy.
Sakshi Jain 12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Sakshi Jain 12 »

Superb poem.Very impressive. Really very appreciative work.loving this.
Evelyn Suarez 2

Post by Evelyn Suarez 2 »

It really talks the power of grace in our lives. In which so many had never see. It is a result of deep reflections on how and why we live in everyday's journey. So amazing.
Stephen McMillian
Currently Reading:

Post by Stephen McMillian »

I truly love this! As a poet myself, it touches on many issues and situations in life we all need to reflect on. What Grace Means to Me really makes you think about what's really important in life. -

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”