What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Anuhwin GodsGlory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by Anuhwin GodsGlory »

Just the title alone attracted me and after going through it I can say that it's a really powerful poem with simple words but in-depth meaning... It doesn't just cover the physical but also the spiritual. A lovely poem that has opened my mind to a few things I need to work on in my life.
Dominique Housley 1
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Dominique Housley 1 »

This poem is exactly what I needed to read today. I think everyone in the world can relate and understand what this poem means. In my opinion this poem it’s telling me to embrace the unknown and live for myself
Berenise Brown 1
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Berenise Brown 1 »

I read it very slow to fully grasp and understand. Its deep and meaningful... Thought provoking🙌🙌🙌

To be stubbornly decisive and self-determined, but accepting of that which you cannot control... This spoke to me
EVERLINE NYAWIRA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by EVERLINE NYAWIRA »

What grace means is a beautiful piece reminds one to be human "To love and appropriate without jealousy,
cowardly possessiveness or controlling anger.Motivates "TO be stubbornly decisive and self-determined,but accepting of which you cannot control. "
Oluwatosin Kelvin
Favorite Book: Leading Change
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwatosin-kelvin.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Oluwatosin Kelvin »

This is a nice piece. Well represented and communicated.
Edzeba

Post by Edzeba »

This is awesome, you have beautifully penned down this piece which shows the best way to express virtues without abusing it.
William Scarpitti

Post by William Scarpitti »

Well thought out, very creative. His foundation is evident.
UJJALKANTI NANDIGRAMI 1
Currently Reading:

Post by UJJALKANTI NANDIGRAMI 1 »

In 'What Grace Means to Me,' Scott Hughes eloquently explores the essence of grace. Through concise yet profound verses, he delves into the delicate balance between confidence and humility, bravery and vulnerability, resilience and empathy. Hughes' words serve as a powerful reminder of the importance of integrity and authenticity in navigating life's complexities.
UJJALKANTI NANDIGRAMI 1
Currently Reading:

In 'What Grace Means to Me,' Scott Hughes eloquently explores the essence of grace. Through concise yet profound verses, he delves into the delicate balance between confidence and humility, bravery and vulnerability, resilience and empathy. Hughes' words serve as a powerful reminder of the importance of integrity and authenticity in navigating life's complexities.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
UJJALKANTI NANDIGRAMI 1
Currently Reading:

"Scott Hughes' poem 'What Grace Means to Me' is a profound reflection on the multifaceted nature of grace and its implications in our lives. With eloquent simplicity, Hughes explores the delicate balance between confidence and humility, bravery and vulnerability, stoicism and empathy. He highlights the importance of living with intention and integrity, embracing both strength and compassion. Through his thought-provoking verses, Hughes encourages readers to cultivate inner peace, resilience, and authenticity amidst life's challenges and uncertainties. His words resonate deeply, serving as a poignant reminder of the power of grace to guide us on our journey towards fulfillment and self-realization."
Camille Warner

Post by Camille Warner »

Life and people, very well characterized.
Taahira Kinsey

Post by Taahira Kinsey »

This poem is truly inspiring, made me think of choices I've made and those yet to come and for someone as young as me who is still trying to figure out life it's almost as if the poem speaks to my heart showing me and telling me not to rush through life and enjoy the moments while I still can to live freely but not to be arrogant and reckless as if I have another life to live when this one's over
Emma Makini

Post by Emma Makini »

A well defination of grace in simple and understandable manner. sometimes grace and favour go hand in hand but with illustration and defination I couldnt agree more that I have found GRACE and am highly FAVOURED
Judith Forrest

Post by Judith Forrest »

Well said. Enough but not too much. Boundaries without trampling others beliefs.
Vivian Kamanu

Post by Vivian Kamanu »

" inner peace without having to suffer" but sometimes it just seems you have to pay to actually have the good

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”