What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Kutlwano Ntsime
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by Kutlwano Ntsime »

Great Poem. Fairly simple and easy to understand. There’s a thin line between how you live life and how life is. “ To rarely choose to do, but to do your best when you do”
Lori Warfield

Post by Lori Warfield »

I liked your work; it shows the struggles, we as people deal with daily to balance our lives.
Ashley Mapokgole

Post by Ashley Mapokgole »

What grace means to me is too true to be just a poem. It is prophecy, guidance an should be published to a global audience especially to the leaders of society. Thank you will never be enough.
Alexandra Cruceana
Currently Reading:

Post by Alexandra Cruceana »

This poem personally touched my heart. In my opinion, it explains the balance of life; to feel good about ourselves and co-exist with other people.
The lines are inspiring and are motivating me to see through my aspects of life. A meaningful piece of art. <3
maverick Higgins 1

Post by maverick Higgins 1 »

Thought provoking,philosophical,a hearty helping of ideas that holds the potential to guide one into a meaningful existence
maverick Higgins 1

Post by maverick Higgins 1 »

Thought provoking,philosophical,a hearty helping of ideas that holds the potential to guide one into a meaningful existence
mwema sampa

Post by mwema sampa »

its a good piece,i love it especially that line which said to love and forgive unconditionally,but only trust intelligently
Ekta Ghimire

Post by Ekta Ghimire »

I like your thought, you are amaging but rhythm is missing somewhere otherwise every word is I meaning full and I appreciate it thank you
Renee Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renee-charles.html
Latest Review: Purpose by Gina Bianchini

Post by Renee Charles »

This piece inspires a level of humility. We are not our circumstances but the best choices can make life actually great. Thought provoking!
Marvin Sherriffe

Post by Marvin Sherriffe »

I find this piece to be very inspiring, especially in these trying times, we need these affirmations.
Ceemmeeleev

Post by Ceemmeeleev »

This beautiful poem speaks to humanity. I felt it. The use of repetition and contrast is very effective here too.
April Grace Samos
Currently Reading: Cynthia and Dan
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by April Grace Samos »

This piece is a realization to us what reality is. Makes open our heart the goodness in each one of us. Beautifully make to inspire and thought us life is though so you should be thougher
Rajnee Varma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 168
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajnee-varma.html
Latest Review: The Shade of Highfall by Mark O'Dell

Post by Rajnee Varma »

Superb! Every sentence is meaningful and inspiring. Loved it.
Rajnee Varma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 168
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajnee-varma.html
Latest Review: The Shade of Highfall by Mark O'Dell

Post by Rajnee Varma »

Superb! Every sentence is meaningful and inspiring. Loved it.
Pauline Thompson-Carter

Post by Pauline Thompson-Carter »

It's a beautiful piece. Although lengthy, which may have the avid read lose interest. The thoughts make reference to mindful aspects of life, but lost a little connectivity in some areas such as "to treat your flesh as your temple but not your true self".

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”