Observation

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Usman Mehar
Bookshelf Size: 0

Observation

Post by Usman Mehar »

This is not my body, it is not me. It is a temporary garment made of atoms that was worn to me at the moment of creation. I am born every moment, I am born and perish in the next moment. I am not what it was yesterday, and surely tomorrow will be different from today. Surely, there will be another existence, in the near future, this khaki landing, which is now my dress, I am going to return to the junkyard of nature, that is, I am about to dissolve in nature. When I throw it off, it will rot, its particles will be scattered, but they will definitely be restructured. He may be just like me, he may be exactly like me, you think like me, you write like me, but he will not be the name of the creation of new elements, life is the name of the new composition of old particles. It distorts the wealth and gives a new recipe. Every end has a new beginning. It is a ruthless but irrevocable law of nature.
Nabi Yoo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nabi-yoo.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Nabi Yoo »

Good depiction about human existence and death. :) Good use of metaphors.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”