The magic of music🖤🎧

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.

Should I write more of these😁

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 1

Danny Tash
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danny-tash.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

The magic of music🖤🎧

Post by Danny Tash »

'Deep breaths,in ,out…."
That's the cycle day in day out, headphones over my head deep in meditation every late night.

Is it weird that I find solitude in the my headphones? Damn, it's the only time I get to release all this mixed up emotions.
I just close my eyes and let go and my heart feels lighter as I cherish that moment of solitude.

The lyrics get my mind upside down, get my body storming with rage,which I let out with a sigh, sadness which I release with a single tear rolling down to my ear as I stare at my dancing thoughts on the ceiling.

Is it that I'm longing for affection or are these just mild speculations of a naive young man.Does this make me weak, does it make less of a man, does it make me soft. I wonder.

That precious moment is my drug.A drug that I take everyday to maintain my sanity, a drug that let's me get higher on every take.

In my insobriety I think of Her.
I think of her every struggles ,all her sacrifices and selflessness. I think of her beauty and her flawless face. Yet there I am, incapable of even providing a dime from my empty accounts.I blame my self for not being there for her.

Then slowly my eyes feel sore from all the tears and I feel drowsy and my head gets lighter.As my playlist continues to soothe me and finally I drift off to slumber.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”