Unpublish emotions

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Ghryss
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Unpublish emotions

Post by Ghryss »

Good to be back again
Have some chitchats even nonsense talks
I am contented this way
Hearing your voice completes my day
Saddens me as time wears off
Wish it can be stopped
Or events can be paused
Reality hits... Life must go on..

You gave me sleepless nights
Sometimes a fleeting sweet dreams
Other times a fashionable phantasm adventure
When reality strikes it's the core
Figment bubbles disappear
That's then the absence materialize
Long for your company heightens
Rather than living in a picture..
Convince myself and live
the fact that we can never be..
Elvischukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elvischukwu.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Elvischukwu »

These lines beautifully capture the bittersweet emotions of longing and acceptance.
The nostalgic tone evokes a sense of longing for past connections and conversations.
The mention of being contented with simple conversations highlights the value of meaningful interactions.
The line about hearing the voice completing the day speaks to the power of personal connections.
The reference to time wearing off and the desire to pause events reflects a longing for the moments to last.
The acknowledgment of reality and the need to move forward showcases a sense of resilience.
The contrasting experiences of sleepless nights and fleeting dreams add depth to the emotions conveyed.
The mention of figment bubbles disappearing and the absence materializing encapsulates the pain of unfulfilled desires.
The longing for companionship is palpable in the lines, adding an element of yearning.
The recognition of the impossibility of a certain relationship brings a touch of realism to the sentiment.
The final lines speak to the process of accepting the truth and finding strength to live with it.
Joseh Njuguna
Currently Reading: Man Mission
Bookshelf Size: 472

Post by Joseh Njuguna »

Nice one

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”