I AM

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
dyshania Augustine
Bookshelf Size: 0

I AM

Post by dyshania Augustine »

I AM
Caught up in a world that’s ugly some days good most days bad, sh*t be fucked up but it is what it is ,different faces different personalities one day they f*ck with me next day they don’t, why must this world be so twisted people ain’t who they portrayed to be. A twisted soul is eager to feed on the week bring you down make you feel bad, a twisted soul hold onto your kindness like leverage they know all the ways to hurt but only a week soul can’t be tamed, as I pour my heart out and flood the pillow with my remorse I am the week soul I find it so easy to fall for these traps, it is like a magnet that is pulling me deeper into the darkness. No control over my thoughts I am the week soul I try to break free but the shackles are tired from my neck to my feet I am grounded but not in a good way I try and escape I try to run but there’s no hiding from a twisted soul, they say I have two personalities but in all reality I am begging to be free unseen, unheard nobody even knows.The darkness in my head fully takes over when I’m drowning in sorrow the darkness is a part of me do I unleash it or maybe I can tame it, most days she is gone but on those days it’s like I am the host my mind and my soul is detached from my body sorry if I get out of character sorry if I seemed lost a twisted soul is me.

BY Dyshania Augustine ❤️

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”