Damn I loved you 💙

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
ann brame
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Damn I loved you 💙

Post by ann brame »

Loving you making love to you. Exchanging my energy with you. Sharing my most intimate deep thoughts with. Breaking down walls that stopped Love letting it tumble down to let you in

Trusting you with my mind body and soul. Letting your words speak to my soul instead of letting your actions speak. Damn I thought you were different. Was asking you to be honest too much was giving me the choice to walk away not what you wanted. You wanted to have me there while I was just an option but I was making you a priority.

Conversations short now time spent short but I still gave you the benefit of the doubt when I already knew better. Damn love is truly blind. I love hard and you will never get that again. I will never be that Woman for you AGAIN. Now I’m just left with the mark of what it use to be.

Damn I love You 💕😘

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”