Spring is here

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Beth470
Bookshelf Size: 0

Spring is here

Post by Beth470 »

When winter has sheltered us and we struggle inside trying to stay warm from the bitter cold drinking coffee and hot chocolate to warm the body. Now it's time to turn it loose get outside and enjoy springtime.
Pull out the rake, the hoe and shovel to clean up what the winter has left behind. Spring is here and the winter is gone and the sun is shining and the sky is blue and the birds flying high chirping and enjoying the fresh blue sky just breezing around without a care in the world.
Spring is the most happiest time of the year. We have a brand new start watching the trees turn green, fruit trees blossom, grass starts to grow and the flowers start to bloom.
Especially Johnny quills, tulips and the azaleas are in full bloom. Good love is all around us. Why, Complain every season carry its own purpose. One season betters us for the next.
KatSims92
Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
Bookshelf Size: 451
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by KatSims92 »

This is so nice. I like how you delved into the details of spring and its beauty. Good job!
Beth470
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Beth470 »

Thank you for your comment. It's been a while since I have been on this site.
John Owen
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Baggage
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-owen.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 123%

Post by John Owen »

This is a nice write. I however see it more of a Prose than a poem. Great piece...
Harmony in chaos. It's all a matter of perspective.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”