What are your goals in life?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
darbook
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What are your goals in life?

Post by darbook »

1) make more money
2) buy my own house
3) find the love of my life
4) play in a rock band :)
TTPro

Post by TTPro »

I have very very specific goals for myself. I have everything written down, from how much money I hope to make, to the year and model of the car I want to drive. I even have what type of people I want to surround myself with. Having defined goals is great, but it also can be a little discouraging when you're not reaching them...still, wouldn't do it any other way.
ryan2

Post by ryan2 »

As you get older, your goals seem to change a lot. I remember when I thought that all I needed was to save $5k dollars to realize all my dreams. Now I have a house and bills and it seems there could never be any end to any goals that involve money. No matter how much you have, it is hard to be happy with what you've got, and its always easier to be envious of what the other guy has. So, leaving out all financial hopes and woes, here is my list.

1) Write a long story that I am very happy with. It doesn't have to sell or anything. I just have to like it a lot.
2) Film some documentaries of interesting people.
3) Turn my story into a movie.

I could almost die happy if I could just do these three things. :)
frger

Post by frger »

To be a good healthy!
alimena

Post by alimena »

1. Start my own business
2. Travel to Asia
3. Complete my career

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”