New Book of the Month Nominations!!

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
knightss
Bookshelf Size: 0

New Book of the Month Nominations!!

Post by knightss »

I know most of the action on this forum takes place in the off-topic so i just wanted to let everyone know we are now nominating book for July, Please go to the book of the month and nominate a book you'd like to read =)
"Words can be like x-rays, if you use them properly - they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced." - Huxely
Dori

Post by Dori »

I nominated. Nominations seem to be going very slow for what they're worth.

I might be just a little anxious to participate :wink:
"Fine words will butter no parsnips."
knightss

Post by knightss »

no, i know what you mean.. the forums haven't been as active, probably because it's summer.
"Words can be like x-rays, if you use them properly - they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced." - Huxely
awelker

Post by awelker »

i hear you on that one. It isn't very active here anymore. I know that people are vacations and such so they haven't been on here. All I got to say is that they are lucky. I would love to go some where right now but i know that i can't because i have college to pay for this year.
"'Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all." - Alfred Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam:27

http://www.shelfari.com/awelker

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”