L.O.V.E. ....Cupid's Choke Hold (What does it mean to you?)

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Linda
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Linda »

KaeMartyndale wrote:
Star wrote:silly but some pet owners do just that when relationships end.
Oh I know, I guess we'll see what happens, she doesn't really like to be moved, but if that's what it comes down to, yeah. I find it bizarre that there are so many cats that get left behind and no one wants, and two people are fighting over this one! But she is my baby!
say it got ran over. and then keep it lol
"I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me"
KaeMartyndale

Post by KaeMartyndale »

Linda wrote: say it got ran over. and then keep it lol
You sly devil, you. ;)
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

i went on a date last night, it went awkwardly though, my date got really drunk. i felt bad for her, but she was drinking i think before i picked her up.
she threw up at the movies. i had to take her home early.
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.
-J. K. Rowling

ham sandwich;)
KaeMartyndale

Post by KaeMartyndale »

Hamlet wrote:i went on a date last night, it went awkwardly though, my date got really drunk. i felt bad for her, but she was drinking i think before i picked her up.
Ew. I'm sorry!
Linda

Post by Linda »

Hamlet wrote:i went on a date last night, it went awkwardly though, my date got really drunk. i felt bad for her, but she was drinking i think before i picked her up.
hahaha im sorry butttttt maybe she started drinking before your date because she was so nervous to go out with u because she thinks your totally amazing! lol u never kno.
"I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me"
Tracey Neal
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Book: The Hundred Dresses
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by Tracey Neal »

I love clouds...don't you ever just want to float on a cloud, if you could?
When I was a little girl I thought if I climb the highest tree I could reach up and touch the clouds, and that they would feel like cotton candy :D :oops:

Cupid is in the clouds, and one day I'm going to go up there and take his bow and arrow, and his little harp too. :P
dejona84

Post by dejona84 »

Star wrote:I love clouds...don't you ever just want to float on a cloud, if you could?
When I was a little girl I thought if I climb the highest tree I could reach up and touch the clouds, and that they would feel like cotton candy :D :oops:

Cupid is in the clouds, and one day I'm going to go up there and take his bow and arrow, and his little harp too. :P
Let me know when, I want to go to. He has some explaining to do.
“I am not afraid…I was born to do this.” - Joan of Arc
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

Hamlet, sorry you had such a crappy date! Maybe it will be a story you tell your grandkids!
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

dejona84

Post by dejona84 »

sleepydumpling wrote:Hamlet, sorry you had such a crappy date! Maybe it will be a story you tell your grandkids!

Oh man! My first date with my husband was AWFUL! I have one hell of a story for my grandkids!
Tracey Neal
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Book: The Hundred Dresses
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by Tracey Neal »

dejona84 wrote:
sleepydumpling wrote:Hamlet, sorry you had such a crappy date! Maybe it will be a story you tell your grandkids!

Oh man! My first date with my husband was AWFUL! I have one hell of a story for my grandkids!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I loved to hear that one myself Dejona, of course we would have ALOT of explaining to do, and quite a story if we kidnapped Cupid and forced him to give us what we desire out of men, or else we would string him up by his harp strings and shove that bow and arrow where the sun don't shine :shock: Indeed! He has LOTS of explaining to do :wink:
dejona84

Post by dejona84 »

Star wrote:
dejona84 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I loved to hear that one myself Dejona, of course we would have ALOT of explaining to do, and quite a story if we kidnapped Cupid and forced him to give us what we desire out of men, or else we would string him up by his harp strings and shove that bow and arrow where the sun don't shine :shock: Indeed! He has LOTS of explaining to do :wink:

Oh my goodness! You might need an hour for this story! Imagine anything and everything a man could do to make a date uncomfortable! It is hilarious now!
walt

Post by walt »

I've been going to the group session thing, I really like it. I'm not really ready to date yet. But I'm not going to rule it out for my future or love for that matter. I would love to have kids oneday! lol and I need someone else to do that with. I'm 30 and I really thought I'd have kids by now. I'm disappointed at times. I'm so ready for something 'real'. I thought I had that. I was not expecting to be back out on the single market. But this group therapy thing is alright. I'm still lost when it comes to love, what the hell is wrong with people now days?? Is it bad to want something real, and lasting. I've never been one for the 'casual' thing, I know this sounds old fashion or maybe too paranoid but isn't people afraid of catching something?? I work in the medical field so I know and have seen some pretty yucky stuff, you would be oh so surprised! Anyhow sorry for going on about this, I just wanted to know what people thought.
dejona84

Post by dejona84 »

walt wrote:I've been going to the group session thing, I really like it. I'm not really ready to date yet. But I'm not going to rule it out for my future or love for that matter. I would love to have kids oneday! lol and I need someone else to do that with. I'm 30 and I really thought I'd have kids by now. I'm disappointed at times. I'm so ready for something 'real'. I thought I had that. I was not expecting to be back out on the single market. But this group therapy thing is alright. I'm still lost when it comes to love, what the hell is wrong with people now days?? Is it bad to want something real, and lasting. I've never been one for the 'casual' thing, I know this sounds old fashion or maybe too paranoid but isn't people afraid of catching something?? I work in the medical field so I know and have seen some pretty yucky stuff, you would be oh so surprised! Anyhow sorry for going on about this, I just wanted to know what people thought.
Yeah, I do not understand the whole casual thing. Just seems so weird to me. I worked in the medical field too, so I know what you are talking about. Ew.
walt

Post by walt »

dejona84 wrote:
walt wrote:I've been going to the group session thing, I really like it. I'm not really ready to date yet. But I'm not going to rule it out for my future or love for that matter. I would love to have kids oneday! lol and I need someone else to do that with. I'm 30 and I really thought I'd have kids by now. I'm disappointed at times. I'm so ready for something 'real'. I thought I had that. I was not expecting to be back out on the single market. But this group therapy thing is alright. I'm still lost when it comes to love, what the hell is wrong with people now days?? Is it bad to want something real, and lasting. I've never been one for the 'casual' thing, I know this sounds old fashion or maybe too paranoid but isn't people afraid of catching something?? I work in the medical field so I know and have seen some pretty yucky stuff, you would be oh so surprised! Anyhow sorry for going on about this, I just wanted to know what people thought.
Yeah, I do not understand the whole casual thing. Just seems so weird to me. I worked in the medical field too, so I know what you are talking about. Ew.
Oh you're in the medical field also, yeah its pretty scary, thats why bed hopping isn't my thing. And it doesn't make you more of a man to go around sleeping with anyone and everyone that shows you some interest, I guess you could say I have class and standards, I've always been like that. And believe me I love women! I have desires, I just also have self control, and I'm a slow dying breed of man I think, I'm old fashion, I like romance just as much as women. My dad is the most romantic person I know lol, even now he still courts my mom. They're so cute at times. I want very much to have that 'forever' kind of love like my parents.
dejona84

Post by dejona84 »

walt wrote:Oh you're in the medical field also, yeah its pretty scary, thats why bed hopping isn't my thing. And it doesn't make you more of a man to go around sleeping with anyone and everyone that shows you some interest, I guess you could say I have class and standards, I've always been like that. And believe me I love women! I have desires, I just also have self control, and I'm a slow dying breed of man I think, I'm old fashion, I like romance just as much as women. My dad is the most romantic person I know lol, even now he still courts my mom. They're so cute at times. I want very much to have that 'forever' kind of love like my parents.
Yeah, I worked for a general surgeon. Seen some pretty awful stuff.
I wish more men/women would treat women/men with respect. Seems like now it is just a game to see how many you can bag in a week. It is nice to know some men out there still have class and standards!
That is so sweet that your father still treats your mother like that! So rare to hear that couples still act like that past marriage.
My husband is one of those "nice guys" that women would look past. Lucky for me since I am the one that gets to keep him! :wink:

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”