L.O.V.E. ....Cupid's Choke Hold (What does it mean to you?)

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
KaeMartyndale
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by KaeMartyndale »

walt wrote:My dad is the most romantic person I know lol, even now he still courts my mom. They're so cute at times. I want very much to have that 'forever' kind of love like my parents.
That is SO cute! :D
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

I've never understood the casual thing either. I just don't feel right about giving myself away to someone who isn't willing to commit to me. Call me old fashioned, but it's how I feel!
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

KaeMartyndale

Post by KaeMartyndale »

sleepydumpling wrote:I've never understood the casual thing either. I just don't feel right about giving myself away to someone who isn't willing to commit to me. Call me old fashioned, but it's how I feel!
I'd have a problem with it too.
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

I'm a big believer in timing. When the time is right, the right person will be brought into your life. Sometimes they're brought into your life before the time is right, but when that time happens... that's when you come together.

walt

Post by walt »

KaeMartyndale wrote:
walt wrote:My dad is the most romantic person I know lol, even now he still courts my mom. They're so cute at times. I want very much to have that 'forever' kind of love like my parents.
That is SO cute! :D
Yeah they're pretty cute, most the time :wink:
walt

Post by walt »

sleepydumpling wrote:I'm a big believer in timing. When the time is right, the right person will be brought into your life. Sometimes they're brought into your life before the time is right, but when that time happens... that's when you come together.
Yeah it really does! Time is a funny thing :wink:
Tracey Neal
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Book: The Hundred Dresses
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by Tracey Neal »

Time...time is such a BIG factor in all of life. One thought about love..true love...it leaves a lasting impression on ones heart that not even time can erase.
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

I also believe that when you truly fall in love, there is no doubt in your heart as to your feelings.

Tracey Neal

Post by Tracey Neal »

sleepydumpling wrote:I also believe that when you truly fall in love, there is no doubt in your heart as to your feelings.
Indeed! The heart speaks truth. Hearts are drunk on a love our eyes could never see.
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

That's beautiful star!

Taneha

Post by Taneha »

Love is real but hard work. people are people and people do horrible thing sometimes, but sometimes not forgiving is the horrible thing.

I've been with my fella since I was 14.
I turned up on his door step at 2am with my then boyfriend ( i use to be very naughty and rebellious) to his 16 b'day party witch had finished by the time we go there and who was left were watching wrestling(triple h was getting married) and I was interested in him straight away.

Over the next few months I saw him more often and my fella at the time conveniently cheated so I left him and became determined to get my now partner to notice me. I put my self in his way as much as possible.
It didn't take long. :wink:

The first day I went to see him at his house I walked all the way to get scared/shy and walked all the way home. :oops:

Now we have to beautiful babies.

He has done somethings before and recently to brake my confidence in trusting him.But we are working through it and everything will be fine again.

Maybe I'm stupid
:?
Taneha

Post by Taneha »

Spark and passion

I'm sorry your all so depressed and having such a hard time with love.
Love can always have a spark.And passion, there should be passion (every relationship has hard times) you should be passionate about your partner and your relationship.
I'm not saying it should be the essential thing, friendship is very important.
I've been with my partner 8 years in july, being pregnant and babies can ruin the spark and take away passion alot faster then time.I'm sure that is what has recently gone wrong for me.
:(
You never have time for anything and your giving all of yourself all day, you don't always have enough to give to a partner too.

I've just contradicted my self :?
Last edited by Taneha on 01 May 2008, 02:54, edited 2 times in total.
Taneha

Post by Taneha »

sorry everyone I'm reading everything that was said before I joined.
hope I'm not annoying anyone by replying to subjects your probably over.
Tracey Neal

Post by Tracey Neal »

sleepydumpling wrote:That's beautiful star!
Thank you Sleepy D.! :D
Tracey Neal

Post by Tracey Neal »

Taneha wrote:sorry everyone I'm reading everything that was said before I joined.
hope I'm not annoying anyone by replying to subjects your probably over.
Oh please don't be sorry, I don't think the subject of love could ever be over lol :lol: Its the one thing that eludes me, L.O.V.E?? Love comes in so many forms of emotion and not all are the same. The love for my boys and my family is a very different kind of love. That love is complete, understood (for the most part) lol :lol: . MEN! Hmm. :( I just don't know??? :? And on top of that I am a single mom, which makes it a weebit harder.

And hey, don't worry about it, love in itself is a contradiction at times :wink: And you're not stupid either! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I love when people talk open and freely about love! :D Putting it all OUT THERE!! Awesome!! :wink: :P
Last edited by Tracey Neal on 01 May 2008, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”