October 2020 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 rewards (which will be paid via PayPal)

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: October 2020 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 rewards (which will be paid via PayPal)

Post by gali »

Segelolo wrote: 30 Oct 2020, 16:20 I want to know if the discussion must be on only the book of the month or I can open a discussion about any book I have read.
The post says that the topic MUST be only about the book of the month.

If you want to discuss another book, you should do it on another forum, NOT on the BOTM forums. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Segelolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-segelolo.html
Latest Review: The King of May by Matthew Tysz

Post by Segelolo »

Alright, Thanks a lot.
gali

Post by gali »

It looks like @aaurba won the first prize with the topic The book involves only a few female characters: Is it justified?which received 107 unique replies.

@Krista Ash won the second prize with 133 counted posts in the October Book of the Month forum.

Congratulations!
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Rodel Barnachea
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Lemony Snicket
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rodel-barnachea.html
Latest Review: An Accessible Iliad by Emer Jackson
fav_author_id: 5004

Post by Rodel Barnachea »

gali wrote: 31 Oct 2020, 23:41 It looks like @aaurba won the first prize with the topic The book involves only a few female characters: Is it justified?which received 107 unique replies.

@Krista Ash won the second prize with 133 counted posts in the October Book of the Month forum.

Congratulations!
Thank you, @gali! Congratulations also to @Krista Ash.

I'm wondering, does this mean that the prize for most replies made in the October Book of the Month forum will be awarded next month?
gali

Post by gali »

aaurba wrote: 01 Nov 2020, 00:47
gali wrote: 31 Oct 2020, 23:41 It looks like @aaurba won the first prize with the topic The book involves only a few female characters: Is it justified?which received 107 unique replies.

Congratulations!

I'm wondering, does this mean that the prize for most replies made in the October Book of the Month forum will be awarded next month?
No, the prize for most replies made is for October as well. It was a typo which I fixed. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Krista Ash
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krista-ash.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Krista Ash »

aaurba wrote: 01 Nov 2020, 00:47

Congratulations!
Congratulations to you too @aaurba!
Krista Ash
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krista-ash.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Krista Ash »

Congratulations!
Thank you @gali!

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”