January 2021 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 rewards (which will be paid via PayPal)

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Theresa Ammons Pinkston
Favorite Book: Pay It Forward
Currently Reading: The Day I Had a Bulldozer
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theresa-ammons-pinkston.html
Latest Review: Homecoming: The Unari Experiment Book 1 by Brian L. Harad
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Re: January 2021 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 rewards (which will be paid via PayPal)

Post by Theresa Ammons Pinkston »

Hello, everybody. I recently reviewed Timewise and hope the review will be published soon. When you see my review, please comment on the review and/or tell me anything I missed.

It was so difficult to stay interested in Timewise! What do you think of my idea to give the book 2-1/2 stars instead of 3?
Nabakka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Nabakka »

Hello, am brand new here Pleasure meeting u all
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

It looks like @gabrielletiemi won the first prize with the topic This book lacks strong women as important characters?which received 73 unique replies.

@Ahbed Nadir won the second prize with 88 counted posts in the January Book of the Month forum.

Congratulations!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Ahbed Nadir
Currently Reading: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ahbed-nadir.html
Latest Review: There's Always Tomorrow by Jim Carr

Post by Ahbed Nadir »

gali wrote: 01 Feb 2021, 00:18 It looks like @gabrielletiemi won the first prize with the topic This book lacks strong women as important characters?which received 73 unique replies.

@Ahbed Nadir won the second prize with 88 counted posts in the January Book of the Month forum.

Congratulations!
Thank you so much!
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends"- Albus Dumbledore
Priti+tya
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Priti+tya »

really !this is a big opportunity for learners ,the learner can get some money from this plateform also O.M.G

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”