LEARN A LESSON OR TWO

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Hussein21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hussein21.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

LEARN A LESSON OR TWO

Post by Hussein21 »

I came across this quote when I was twelve years old and since then, I have been applying it in my everyday activities.
I have decided to share it with you guys because I found it meaningful and I hope you will derive a few meanings out of it. The quote goes like this;

"To live in the world without knowing the meaning of the world is like wandering around a great library without touching any book".
Cátia Rato
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 451
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catiarato.html
Latest Review: The Inmate by Alan P. Woodruff

Post by Cátia Rato »

That is a beautiful quote! I think for me, it means that we have to enjoy the world. We should eat that food. Buy that plane ticket. Take that dive. Read the book. Take the opportunity. Risk it. Laugh. Everything.
Preye I
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-preye-i.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Preye I »

I have never heard that quote. It is beautiful. To me what it means is that we as humans cannot live in this world and claim that we have truly lived without getting out of our comfort zone or our little bubble. The world has endless possibilities amazing stuff that we could do. I see it as an opportunity to try something new everyday.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”