need suggestion and ideas

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Hazel Bae
Bookshelf Size: 0

need suggestion and ideas

Post by Hazel Bae »

Hey all,
I am Hazel Bae, and I have started a small bookshop and an attached library for reading the books for those only who have a membership card of our shop, as I am new with the shop I am struggling to do the marketing of my shop and making relevant people aware of my new shop, so kindly suggest some ideas through which I can improve my shop awareness among people.
FunkyFlowerLady
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Terms of Service
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-funkyflowerlady.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Post by FunkyFlowerLady »

Use Instagram and Goodreads to spread awareness. Tiktok can be really helpful too. Target places where readers gather to discuss. People think Facebook is dead but it still holds the majority of organic growth opportunities. Explore everything.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Hazel Bae wrote: 25 Mar 2022, 08:06 Hey all,
I am Hazel Bae, and I have started a small bookshop and an attached library for reading books for those only who have a membership card to our shop, as I am new to the shop I am struggling to do the marketing of my shop, and making relevant people aware of my new shop, so kindly suggest some ideas through which I can improve my shop awareness among people.
We have the same name except for the B. Hello Hazel Bae. I suggest you promote to any social media platform since the majority of people are registered there. Hope your bookshop will prosper. Good luck and God bless!
Cátia Rato
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 451
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catiarato.html
Latest Review: The Inmate by Alan P. Woodruff

Post by Cátia Rato »

How is it going? Were you able to promote it?
I strongly suggest Instagram and Facebook!

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”