Easy way to access a single writers reviews?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Bigwig1973
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Notes from Underground
Currently Reading: The Elements of Style
Bookshelf Size: 503
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigwig1973.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Easy way to access a single writers reviews?

Post by Bigwig1973 »

I've been trying to find an easier way to find reviews written by a single individual. (Not that a search using their name is really that hard! Poor me, huh?) It would come in handy when congratulating someone for member of the month or to reply to one of their reviews after they commented on one of my reviews. What is the easiest way to do this?
Now I feel a little silly even asking the above question because apparently there is a link to a members reviews when I click on their name. However, on my old phone & on my laptop, that link wouldn't work. I'll check on the laptop again - it's not that old so it should work!
"...I'd discuss the holy books with the learned man...and that would be the sweetest thing of all...would it foil some vast, eternal plan..." Hamick Fiddler on the Roof

La Belle Dame Sans Mercy, Merci, Maria - Chartier, Keats, Hamik?
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Post by Shillah Andeso »

I don't know if this might be helpful but sometimes the link doesn't open. So you have to copy the link and search on the browser you are using to get the reviews.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”