Advice?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
EternityNicole
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Advice?

Post by EternityNicole »

Hi there. Any advice on what to do when you are being scammed out of money after being told you need to buy a physical hardcover from B&N and then submitting a review that receives 100% from the editing team and contacting support about the issue because you aren't getting paid and then they make up some small tiny thing you didn't do (that you don't agree with but that's whatever), so you continue to try and talk to support, but every email is a new person who apparently doesn't have access to past conversations so you end up answering the same 3 questions over and over again with no one is actually helping you? Then you go to Goodreads and see that SEVERAL people are also discussing how they got scammed in this exact way. At this point, I don't even care about the hours of my life wasted reading this awful book and crafting a review. I just want my refund for the so-called "best seller" that you scammed people into buying.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/628 ... t-together

Any advice on how to fix this issue?

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”