Email Verification Help

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Ndidaniel11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndidaniel11.html
Latest Review: Purpose by Gina Bianchini

Re: Email Verification Help

Post by Ndidaniel11 »

I have clicked on the verification link sent to my email, it stills reroutes to a page asking me to verify my email.
I tried to verify my phone number but I haven't received any messages.
Machometus Umer
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Machometus Umer »

The link has been sent and I clicked on it so the mail should be verified by clicking on the message you sent to me but it doesn't you keep telling me verified your email by clicking on the link but I clicked why the message verified still showing
Favour Ugwu Chidinma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favyugwu.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Favour Ugwu Chidinma »

Scott wrote: 08 Jan 2016, 16:44 You can contact me privately with your new email address (gmail?) and I can update it for you. The contact link is in the footer of the site.
Please Scott, I have been on ban appeal for 5months now. The issue is this 👉 My Facebook verification name is unable to set as my OBC because it states that it's already been used by a member of the community. Please I'm pleading for a reverification because I have also added my middle name to the Facebook name for reverification... Please Scott 🙏🏾 I have been on this for 5months and I'm really pleading for a reverification so I could continue with my book review on this site.

Looking forward to resolving this issue from the Community.

Thanks.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230816-083528.png
Screenshot_20230816-083528.png (45.25 KiB) Viewed 785 times
Screenshot_20230922-184444.png
Screenshot_20230922-184444.png (175.43 KiB) Viewed 785 times
Screenshot_20230810-174127.png
Screenshot_20230810-174127.png (237.68 KiB) Viewed 785 times
Kathie Slief Turner
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Attunist
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kathie-slief-turner.html
Latest Review: The Attuned by Gary B. Haley
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Kathie Slief Turner »

I followed all the steps, but no email from this address. I called godaddy who has my domain and they said that my email kathie@bohemianwallart.com is an "alias" He suggested I use the primary email which is info@bohemianwallart.com. I'm not sure how to change my email and password or if that's what I should do.
Kathie Slief Turner
In It Together VIP

I followed all the steps, but no email from this address. I called godaddy who has my domain and they said that my email kathie@bohemianwallart.com is an "alias" He suggested I use the primary email which is info@bohemianwallart.com. I'm not sure how to change my email and password or if that's what I should do.
Kathie Slief Turner
In It Together VIP

My primary email with my domain didn't come through either. Godaddy suggested there was a problem on your end because they were able to send an email to the new address, and I was as well. Is there any way to look into the problem being on your end?
Kauser Sajjad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kauser-sajjad.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn

Post by Kauser Sajjad »

"Accident: A Memoir of Letting Go" by Joanne Greene is a compelling and emotionally charged non-fiction book that delves deep into the author's personal journey of resilience, forgiveness, and ultimately, letting go. In a mere 53,000 words, Greene manages to craft a poignant narrative that captivates the reader from start to finish.

The book's narrative is masterfully written, with an authentic voice that draws readers into Greene's life. Her prose is both eloquent and relatable, making it easy to empathize with her experiences. The memoir's language is primarily English, allowing for a broader readership to connect with the story.

At the core of "Accident" is an incredibly touching story of healing and forgiveness. Greene's ability to convey the profound emotions she experienced is nothing short of remarkable. The book not only explores the aftermath of a tragic accident but also reflects on the universally human struggle of letting go of pain and resentment. It's a journey of self-discovery and transformation that will resonate with many.

What sets "Accident" apart is its power to inspire. Joanne Greene's story is one of strength and resilience, showing us that even in the face of life's most challenging circumstances, there is hope and the potential for growth. Her ability to find meaning in adversity and embrace forgiveness is a testament to the strength of the human spirit.

In just 300 pages, "Accident" manages to deliver a powerful and authentic narrative that is highly recommended to anyone seeking a moving and inspirational non-fiction read. Joanne Greene's memoir is a masterpiece of storytelling, offering a lesson in courage and the healing power of letting go. It is a must-read that will leave a lasting impact on its readers, reminding us all that, no matter the tragedy, we have the capacity to heal and thrive.
Kauser Sajjad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kauser-sajjad.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn

Post by Kauser Sajjad »

"Accident: A Memoir of Letting Go" by Joanne Greene is a compelling and emotionally charged non-fiction book that delves deep into the author's personal journey of resilience, forgiveness, and ultimately, letting go. In a mere 53,000 words, Greene manages to craft a poignant narrative that captivates the reader from start to finish.

The book's narrative is masterfully written, with an authentic voice that draws readers into Greene's life. Her prose is both eloquent and relatable, making it easy to empathize with her experiences. The memoir's language is primarily English, allowing for a broader readership to connect with the story.

At the core of "Accident" is an incredibly touching story of healing and forgiveness. Greene's ability to convey the profound emotions she experienced is nothing short of remarkable. The book not only explores the aftermath of a tragic accident but also reflects on the universally human struggle of letting go of pain and resentment. It's a journey of self-discovery and transformation that will resonate with many.

What sets "Accident" apart is its power to inspire. Joanne Greene's story is one of strength and resilience, showing us that even in the face of life's most challenging circumstances, there is hope and the potential for growth. Her ability to find meaning in adversity and embrace forgiveness is a testament to the strength of the human spirit.

In just 300 pages, "Accident" manages to deliver a powerful and authentic narrative that is highly recommended to anyone seeking a moving and inspirational non-fiction read. Joanne Greene's memoir is a masterpiece of storytelling, offering a lesson in courage and the healing power of letting go. It is a must-read that will leave a lasting impact on its readers, reminding us all that, no matter the tragedy, we have the capacity to heal and thrive.
Miraben

Post by Miraben »

Good day, please I made a mistake in my email address, please can it be resolved. please what can I do to resolve this. Thanks
Kathie Slief Turner
In It Together VIP

It took a day, but changing to the primary email on GoDaddy finally came through. So now my email is info@bohemianwallart.com instead of kathie@bohemianwallart.com. I posted about this here yesterday, but I don't see my post.
Haul parth

Post by Haul parth »

Done :!:
Kouadi

Post by Kouadi »

Done 👍
rahine
Currently Reading:

Post by rahine »

thanks
Kathyk_Lofcemtorregosa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kathyk-lofcemtorregosa.html
Latest Review: Trust Signals by Scott Baradell

Post by Kathyk_Lofcemtorregosa »

Hi good afternoon! I haven’t get any email verification.I tried many times. Not in a spam/junk. Thanks.
Ehab Ahmed whdan
Favorite Author: Ayn Cates Sullivan
Currently Reading:
fav_author_id: 100567

Post by Ehab Ahmed whdan »

I get the email just fine, I click the link and it takes me to the RT page and still says that I need to confirm. By doing that it also sends me another confirmation email. So again, I am getting the email, and clicking the link, but its not confirming.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”