Have You Ever Experienced This!!

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Joule Mwendwa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: From Doubt to Do by Kat O'Sullivan

Have You Ever Experienced This!!

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

Hello everyone! I recently reviewed a book on Amazon, and for the first time, my review was rejected with this comment: "We apologize but Amazon is not accepting reviews on this product from this account."

Has anyone ever experienced the same, and what might be the cause or solution? I adhered to all their community guidelines.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Umesh Bhatt
Favorite Book: Identity And Violence
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-umesh-bhatt.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
2024 Reading Goal: 8
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Umesh Bhatt »

This is strange. It never happened with me.
The only reason that comes to mind is that the item is probably delisted from Amazon but in that case it should not be present there.
Knowledge is power but one has to be a bookworm! :techie-studyingbrown:
Sweta Sinha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Sweta Sinha »

I'm new here and it's a bit scary to think that something like that could might happpen. Because I'm putting a lot of hardwork and dedication in the first book that I'm reading to review. There should be some sort of clarification for why that happened.
But that's the irony, broken people are not fragile.
Shilpy Bhasin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shilpy-bhasin.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn

Post by Shilpy Bhasin »

Joule Mwendwa wrote: 03 Aug 2023, 14:23 Hello everyone! I recently reviewed a book on Amazon, and for the first time, my review was rejected with this comment: "We apologize but Amazon is not accepting reviews on this product from this account."

Has anyone ever experienced the same, and what might be the cause or solution? I adhered to all their community guidelines.
Hey Joule.. Did you find out what happened with your review?
Joule Mwendwa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: From Doubt to Do by Kat O'Sullivan

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

Shilpy Bhasin wrote: 28 Sep 2023, 01:29
Joule Mwendwa wrote: 03 Aug 2023, 14:23 Hello everyone! I recently reviewed a book on Amazon, and for the first time, my review was rejected with this comment: "We apologize but Amazon is not accepting reviews on this product from this account."

Hey Joule.. Did you find out what happened with your review?
Nop
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Faye Von Stein
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faye-von-stein.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Faye Von Stein »

Hi Joula
I've had the same issue with Amazon. Have you been able to resolve the problem? I currently have outstanding issues on my history tab for two book reviews that Amazon has rejected. Since then, I've been trying to reach out to Amazon by email to their Appeals team and through their chat line, but for some unknown reason, nobody can give me an explanation as to why my reviews have been rejected. All their guidelines have been followed.
At the moment I have two unpaid reviews that have already been published (but rejected by Amazon), and another two unpaid reviews for the books I read after the first two were rejected (reviews accepted by Amazon). In other words, it looks like I'm not going to be paid for 4 reviews and I'm also told by the OBC moderators that I might be banned.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Jennifer Cowhig
Favorite Author: John Green
Favorite Book: Looking for Alaska
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-cowhig.html
Latest Review: The Covid Murders by Greg Vigdor
Reading Device: B0775717ZP
fav_author_id: 2072

Post by Jennifer Cowhig »

Faye Von Stein wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 04:07 Hi Joula
I've had the same issue with Amazon. Have you been able to resolve the problem? I currently have outstanding issues on my history tab for two book reviews that Amazon has rejected. Since then, I've been trying to reach out to Amazon by email to their Appeals team and through their chat line, but for some unknown reason, nobody can give me an explanation as to why my reviews have been rejected. All their guidelines have been followed.
At the moment I have two unpaid reviews that have already been published (but rejected by Amazon), and another two unpaid reviews for the books I read after the first two were rejected (reviews accepted by Amazon). In other words, it looks like I'm not going to be paid for 4 reviews and I'm also told by the OBC moderators that I might be banned.
Please reply as soon as possible.
You aren't alone. This happened to me too. This happened to me with one book Amazon rejected but I was already paid for the review. Amazon rejected the review and then i got penalized points with board warnings even though I contacted the review team and tried to explain. Amazon didn't get back to me. You can change your preferences until this is resolved. With changed preferences and posted Amazon reviews, you just need to provide links to dispute and OBC will correct it. Unfortunately there is no link for rejected reviews.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”