Self-purchase books only

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Shilpy Bhasin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shilpy-bhasin.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn

Self-purchase books only

Post by Shilpy Bhasin »

Hi everyone

I have just reached level 3 and the select tab is only showing me self-purchase books. There are, for all practical purposes, only self-purchase options available for me. I did not change any preference settings. Do we not get any free, EPUB, PDF etc. options on higher levels?
Most of the self purchase options do not even have the kindle version. And the cost of physical copies is equivalent to the bonus offered.
Honestly, I do not want to get into the purchasing part so early in my stint.
Is it really worth it to continue?

Thanks.
Brittany Arendse
Currently Reading: Children of Dune (Dune, #3)
Bookshelf Size: 239
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brittany-arendse.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 6%

Post by Brittany Arendse »

Hi @Shilpy Bhasin have you received any feedback on this? As I’m wondering the same thing. I see that often the payout is less than the cost of the books on my list.
Leonie Vermaak
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 609
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leonie-vermaak.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Leonie Vermaak »

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that have notice this. I signed up due to the fact that I can get free books to review and get paid for them. This was super exciting and I thought that I would get better options when my level goes higher but now that's not the case. If anyone of you 2 got a response to this please send me a message 🙏. I don't want to quit but eventually I'll have no other option😔. Thanks.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”