Sharing our fascinating and hilarious dreams.

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Sadiya_Khan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sadiya-khan.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Sharing our fascinating and hilarious dreams.

Post by Sadiya_Khan »

Dreams are something that can be bliss or a total nightmare. Some people dream, but some don't, like a few of my friends. They go to bed and puff; wakey, wakey, it's already morning, like they just blacked out. But some get stupidly hilarious dreams that get them thinking, How did our brain even come up with that? I'm one of those people with wacky dreams, and my friends always enjoy hearing them. That's why I thought, whyn't we share those dreams to make others laugh a little?
Well, I have two of them to tell.

1. So I and a few companions of mine, whom I don't know at all, were riding bikes furiously. At first, I thought we were getting chased because we might have stolen those bikes. Then suddenly, we came across a big puddle and fell like dominoes. That's when I realized the one chasing us was none other than one of my nosy relatives. No wonder she was after me😐. But the shocking part was that she was riding a humongous Red Bull. Like, how did she even manage to control it?

2. This one actually made me facepalm after waking up. So we were having a war against a vampire king (quite a charming one😅). I was making plans and teaching my army techniques to defeat our enemies. The battle has started. I was also using magic, (fascinating, isn't it?)😁 Then I came face-to-face with the vampire king. We were fighting so well (this part was so satisfying), and finally I put my sword at his neck to finish him off. You might think this was the end, but no, this is where my brain decided to make it weird. I asked the vampire if he had any last wish, and he started bawling🤨, telling his sad backstory and how nobody had ever cared about him. A hero might think rationally here that his being miserable doesn't excuse his bad deeds and that he's just trying to get sympathy, right? But I, in my dreams, decided not to kill him. Well, ok, fine, I accept this much🙃. Now he will go far away to live alone and repent for his sins. You thought that too, right? But again, we are wrong😶. In the post-credit scene, my close friends (whom I don't know at all), the vampire King, and I were sitting together, chatting happily and eating a black plum. Like seriously, my brain got to be kidding me. Why black plum tho? What significance does it have? Well, anyway, at least it was funny.

Now let's see what dream I got to read next😁.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”