Reinstatement Request Processing

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Jin_Lee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-k-jin-lee.html
Latest Review: A Systems Thinking Decision Making Process by Vincent P Barabba

Reinstatement Request Processing

Post by Jin_Lee »

Hello,

A few days ago my accont was removed from the Review Team due to inactivity in the status updates. I have reached out the day that this happened and have been following the instructions on the landing page - in regards to the circumstances of having to largely away from any correspondence, I would be more than happy to disclose fully to an admin or a moderator.

The account has since been verified through Facebook and I have begun the "Request Reinstatement" process, (uploading a selfie with government issue ID, updating the account username to match the Facebook name) and was wondering if I could inquire about any updates since the same message has been showing for the past few days after the ID update.

Might there be a point of contact or a moderator I could get in touch with? I would be very keen on getting back to the reviews as the books I've read so far, although it hasn't been long since I joined, have been great reads!

Thank you sincerely, and please let me know if I can upload any screenshots or other necessary information
J

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”