How to Make to Text Bold or Italic in Reviews

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Ibiene Bassey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: How to Make to Text Bold or Italic in Reviews

Post by Ibiene Bassey »

I really need help i can't make bold text and italics. I have tired severally.

i
Fauziya Abdullahi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Fauziya Abdullahi »

Regular text italicized text regular text
Nthabiseng Princess Mokgobi
Currently Reading:

Post by Nthabiseng Princess Mokgobi »

Regular text. Text you want bold
Morgan Jestmore
Currently Reading: Preppers Medical Handbook
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Morgan Jestmore »

Let try.
Madihabatool
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Madihabatool »

italuc
Jesca Kailembo
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesca-kailembo.html

Post by Jesca Kailembo »

I have tried and tried but i dont get it thats why I failed writting a review, that bold and italic i dont know how to put them, my review is ready in paper.
Scarlet Antonio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Scarlet Antonio »

test
Scarlet Antonio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Scarlet Antonio »

test
Jaye wel
Currently Reading: Fifty Shades of Grey
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 2%

Post by Jaye wel »

The Legacy Of Job's Wife: A story about love and forgiveness by Cynthia Koelker

A story about love and forgiveness, that's what he writes in his title, which is very true. Despite the characters of this book, they were able to forgive.

When I read this book, I felt excited because I was eagerly awaiting the love story that would form between Job and Ix'ises. It's funny to read because I see their family's deep romance, their house is just getting closer and many say they are really for each other.

Ix'ises lost hope because she thought she wasn't relevant to Job, but I was really crying when the two of them got married. The family became happier, their parents' love since they were young, until they had ten children. I admire Job because he is one of the perfect husbands and good fathers. And not only that, he is recognized throughout the town as a good and good person. Their lives were happy, and I felt as I read their romance.

Until they came to the point where all their property was gone, all of their children were gone. At the same time they died and while reading I couldn't help but cry. This story was really touched my heart, I really feel the pain that the characters carry. From Chapter 21, I could not stop reading because of the painful and heavy experiences of Job and his wife. His wife cursed God, but Job continued to rely on and trust in God.

After disappearing all they had, he was even more given unknown disease from head to toe, where his wife said he should curse his God. Even Job also asked why that happened to them, but he knew in his heart that God was still there for them. People laughed at him, speaking of the hurtful words of his friend, whom he considered brothers.

Even his wife had lost hope of survival, when Job's illness worsened, she talked to her brother to prepare the grave of her husband Job as well as her grave because they were the only death. Unexpectedly God spoke to Job, he heard the voice of God himself and made him stronger again. He fought in life and started again. Even though I was in the part that they were slowly becoming happy, I was still crying. Especially when they had a child again named Dove that his wife thought she could not have children because she was old. They had so many children, and the ten children they lost were returned by God and more. Job became even richer, and he was unable to ask for anything else. It was there that Job's wife understood everything, and she wept because of what she had said about God.

Their couple's lives have increased until they find their grandchildren. And I'm happy because I read this book, this book is a masterpiece. It played a lot to me because I understood the meaning of life more. We should not give up right away, we must know how to wait for us when we thoroughly enjoy it. Because it really comes to the point that we will have our spotlight in life, as it happened to Job and his wife. I learned a lot, and my happiness and tears mixed while reading this book.

So I am rating it 5 out of 5 stars. I also encountered no errors while reading it, proving it was perfectly edited. I recommend this book to individuals who love a family and God with a touch of mystery. You do not regret reading this, so try to add this book to your bookshelf, I swear you will enjoy it.
Abdikeni Hirsi
Currently Reading:

Post by Abdikeni Hirsi »

Regular text. Test.
Abdikeni Hirsi
Currently Reading:

Post by Abdikeni Hirsi »

Regular text. Text you want bold
Abdikeni Hirsi
Currently Reading: