Do you like staying at home?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
crazy denna
Bookshelf Size: 0

Do you like staying at home?

Post by crazy denna »

I am a home buddy, I prefer to stay at home during weekends, watching tv, relaxing in my couch. How about you
FrancisD

Post by FrancisD »

Yes sir, I also work at home.
jamessain

Post by jamessain »

yeah,, to a point.. do you not get cabin fever as such ? after about 5 hours at home.. I need to get out.. and breath some fresh air as such.. k it is not that fresh living in a city... but there is a couple of parks near by :).

also do you not enjoy getting out and seeing things in the city/county/country that you are in ?
andr70

Post by andr70 »

It all depends on the season and the weather for me, when the sun is shining and the birds are singing right like now, it's so hard to stay indoors...
Thilessen

Post by Thilessen »

i used to stay at home when nobody's at home and i feel great...
Aloisius12

Post by Aloisius12 »

I work at home, like FrancisD, and like it. But when this feeling overwhelms me and work permits (alas!) I run out of my house and have walk, or go for a billird party, or to a social gathering, or booze with my buddies. Sometimes I startle when I see so much girls in their short skirts and low necks around me or do not recognize some parts of the city because of not having been there too long. If there were still horses in the streets I would probably get under one :cry: That is the effect of my recluse life and work.
tonya10057
Favorite Author: Nora Roberts
Favorite Book: honest illusions
Currently Reading: The next always
fav_author_id: 3258

Post by tonya10057 »

yes,to a point,sometimes I like to get out of the house and have some fun.
Athena

Post by Athena »

I like going out every once in a while, but it can also be very nice to stay at home watching a dvd or reading a book!
Garathnormanmtts

Post by Garathnormanmtts »

I dont like to be at home....i always go out wit my friends and enjoy the whole day
[*]Drupal web design, Drupal web development, Drupal web Design Company, Drupal web Development Company
StephenKingman
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephenkingman.html

Post by StephenKingman »

Sure do, nothing better after a hard weeks work than to chill out in front of the sofa with a giant bag of Minstrels and and a boxset of your face tv show or a few films, certainly beats a loud annoying pub where you cant hear yourself think for the racket. 8)
You only live once.....so live!
Fran
Favorite Author: David Mitchell
Favorite Book: Anna Karenina
Currently Reading: Hide and Seek
Bookshelf Size: 1208
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fran.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3104

Post by Fran »

Yea I occasionally like to get the house to myself ... to chill & read in peace.
Wouldn't like to be at home all the time though, cabin fever would set in I'm sure
We fade away, but vivid in our eyes
A world is born again that never dies.
- My Home by Clive James
Bighuey
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Return to the Dirt
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Bighuey »

Im pretty much of a homebody, but sometimes I get cabin fever and get in the car and go for a ride just to get away.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
Lita

Post by Lita »

I also work at home and it's perfect for me because I'm a home kind of girl. I'm kinda like my cat, hanging around my house all day, and go out only sometimes to enjoy the outdoors. Although, if I lived somewhere else, somewhere that had a lot of trees or parks nearby, I'd be outside more :(
Eminenz CW

Post by Eminenz CW »

No, I don't like stay at home as my In-laws members torture me all time.
Maud Fitch
Favorite Author: Jasper Fforde
Favorite Book: The Eyre Affair
fav_author_id: 4856

Post by Maud Fitch »

Eminenz CW wrote:No, I don't like stay at home as my In-laws members torture me all time.
Sounds uncomfortable, Eminenz.

I like staying in and going out, in equal measure. Discounting the constraints of work, I like spending Saturday with friends or shopping and then Sunday doing nothing much, usually reading and eating. It recharges my batteries and prepares me for the week ahead.
"Every story has three sides to it - yours, mine and the facts" Foster Meharny Russell

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”