What pets do you have?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Bighuey
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Return to the Dirt
Bookshelf Size: 2

What pets do you have?

Post by Bighuey »

This might be interesting, I have two chihuahuas, one of them is 21 years old and a dumb and ugly I dont what kind of dog he is. He came with the house Im renting.
GotThatSwing
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by GotThatSwing »

Wow, 21 years old? That's a lot for a dog :)

I have a dog - a minature schnauzer but actually bigger than the rest of this race (a mutant? :P ) and he's 12 years old. Eats EVERYTHING.
Lolita. Light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth.
Moore

Post by Moore »

Unfortunately no pets at all as I have no time for pets as I had to work a bit hard right now.
Jacob

Post by Jacob »

I have a shitzu named "Charlie Bear" and a part shitzu named "May May/Mayer"
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." - Dean Koontz
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

She gets around pretty good for an old lady. My wife's sister had her son and he died last year at 17 yrs.
BooksByEssie

Post by BooksByEssie »

We have a dog named Ella. I think she is 6 years old now, but my husband and I can't agree on what year we got her. :)
Butterbescotch

Post by Butterbescotch »

We have two cats. But I doubt if we can call them pets since we don't take care of them. We just feed them with our leftover.

Its a bit sad. I the other cat has to go away.
BookWorm617

Post by BookWorm617 »

We have two dogs. Lola, Mini Daschund and Kesha, German Shepard. Two cats Smokey and Bella. And one bird a White Faced Cockatiel, Betty.
Jacob

Post by Jacob »

Oh my god, look at my post. I didn't mean it like that..
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." - Dean Koontz
Lisafees

Post by Lisafees »

None pets smell
GotThatSwing

Post by GotThatSwing »

Lisafees wrote:None pets smell
People too :P
Lolita. Light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth.
BooksByEssie

Post by BooksByEssie »

Yeah, my dog smells, but she lets me know when someone is outside and protects me. And the kiddos LOVE her!

You wouldn't think the protection thing would come up too often, I live in a nice neighborhood (mostly retired people) but a few months ago we had a man show up at our door at 3am screaming for us to call 911 because he had been shot. It was nice to have a dog that night.
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

IUt is good to have a dog for something like that. My two chihuahuas raise hell if someone even comes near the house.
Jacob

Post by Jacob »

Bighuey wrote:IUt is good to have a dog for something like that. My two chihuahuas raise hell if someone even comes near the house.
They are just trying to protect you. Ha.
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

They are, there not big enough to do any damage to anyone but they are my burglar alarm and I will do the damage to a burglar. The way it works in Mexico you can take someone apart who tries to break into your house and call the cops to pick up the peices, also you dont have to worry about being sued by the guy.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”