What pets do you have?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
AnnTylor
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What pets do you have?

Post by AnnTylor »

3 dogs.. 1 guinea pig :D ZOO
Tralala
Favorite Author: Hubert Selby Jr.
Favorite Book: Retro Hell
fav_author_id: 2789

Post by Tralala »

Three rats (Cous-Cous, Pudgy, Skittles), two gerbils (Twister and Hurricane Xander) and a robo dwarf hamster (Groucho). Plus three "rotating pets"--I rat- and dog-sit--Thunder and Lightning (rats) and Spikers (granddog). Which brought the total number to eight rodents and one rodent-like dog over the weekend. Whew!
How perfectly goddamned delightful it all is, to be sure.
Aileenhu
Currently Reading: Daisy Chain War

Post by Aileenhu »

I have four black axolotls. They are called Violin, Viola, Cello and Double Bass.

I have three tiny black axolotls. Just born. Haven't a name yet.
:D Enjoy your day~
jamess497

Post by jamess497 »

I have cute little cat...
DavidB52

Post by DavidB52 »

I live in an apartment, and pets are discouraged. Besides, I don't have time for high-maintenance pets. All I have are some fish. Nice and quiet. I am even trying to get rid of those. Down from three tanks to one.
Bighuey
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Return to the Dirt
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Bighuey »

I like fish on a plate with tartar sauce. :lol:
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
robfarren

Post by robfarren »

none at the mo but the mrs is definitely wanting to get a cat sometime soon!
Teesie

Post by Teesie »

Just thought I would update on the pet situation. Basically they all died. Well, not all of em. I don't know what happened exactly, we think that the neighbors poisoned them somehow. Outside we only have 3 cats left. The oldest one, one of the yougest ones, and one right in the middle. We still have our big ragdoll persian in the house and a new kitten, Little Demon as I call him because he's mean as all get out and wild as heck when he plays. He's all white except on his back all the way out his tail and a spot on the back of his head are orange. Other than that we did have 8 ghost crabs that we caught on our beach trip, but apparently our little habbitat we made for them wasn't good enough because the last of them died last week. We have 3 turtles, and one garder snake that my bf found in the yard. And that's about it.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives one.
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

@ Teesie, you may have seen this on here but if you didnt my old chihuahua died, or to be more precice, I had to put her down. She was in a bad way. But she was 21 years old and had a good life. Ive got the other chihuahua Taffy and the outside dog Digger. Two dogs is plenty.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
Teesie

Post by Teesie »

Yeah, I saw that in another post around here somewhere. I'm sorry your chihuahua died. Sounds like she had a good long life though.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives one.
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

Its like losing family, you get attatched to the little varmints.
schuym1

Post by schuym1 »

I have an 11 year old cat named Oreo, a kitten named Lily, a shih tzu named Maddie, and a shih tzu named Max. Oreo is my favorite pet and my buddy.
tonya10057
Favorite Author: Nora Roberts
Favorite Book: honest illusions
Currently Reading: The next always
fav_author_id: 3258

Post by tonya10057 »

I have 2 bloodhounds and a calico cat.
RuqeeD

Post by RuqeeD »

I always wanted a bunny or a kitten - but I would be dreadful looking after something/one else. I can't even keep plants alive. :shock:
love_aud
Favorite Author: Ray Bradbury
Favorite Book: Memoirs of a Geisha
Currently Reading: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
fav_author_id: 2498

Post by love_aud »

I used to have a dog, but I would really love a cat. I love cats so much and hope to get one once I can :)
Love Audrey, future photojournalist/writer :)

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”