lost in life, need guidance

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
lost_wolf5690
Bookshelf Size: 0

lost in life, need guidance

Post by lost_wolf5690 »

I dont know what to do. my girlfriend has been in a car accedent recently. Due to this I have lost my unborn daughter Rebeca, while in the hospital she was diagnosed with a rare blood desiese and condemed termanal. So therefore she has decided to go live with her aunt in Montana, and has broken off all contact with me. She says it is for the best, but it hurts to think that i never had a chance to say goodbye. I am 17 years old with nothing left in life. If there is any one out there who cares, please, i have fallen and cant get back up.

Lost Wolf :cry:

[Moderator's Note: This topic is now locked since the original post is from 2008 (15 years ago).]
BlackVeil

Post by BlackVeil »

I am very sorry to hear of your struggle with sadness. This happens in every life - be patient and you will see better days.

There are some good books on self-help and raising one's spirits. An old fashioned one - but sound - is "How to quit worrying and start living".
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

I too am sorry for you Lost-wolf.

Self-help books are good. Also, you might want to try going out with friends. Sometimes it helps not to stay home alone with your sorrows but to get out and start living again so to speak.

If you like to write, most people who write say it helps them deal with life's problems.

I hope you feel better,
Scott
Last edited by Scott on 20 Feb 2008, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
lost_wolf5690

Post by lost_wolf5690 »

thank you for your kindness.
roddglenn

Post by roddglenn »

Sorry to hear about your sadness and loss, Wolf. There's some good advice there for you. I do find writing theraputic and also helps exorcise some demons, but there is also nothing better than getting out of the house and meeting up with friends or family. Sometimes it's nice to get in touch with an old friend or work colleague that you haven't heard from in a while - hook up for a drink, bit to eat or movie.

Good luck and keep on living.
Tracey Neal
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Book: The Hundred Dresses
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by Tracey Neal »

lost_wolf5690 wrote: I am 17 years old with nothing left in life. If there is any one out there who cares, please, i have fallen and cant get back up.

Lost Wolf :cry:

I know this just happen a short time ago, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about the baby and your girlfriend. But please remember you have everything to live for. Your life is only beginning, your 17. Give yourself time to heal. I know it hurts now but you're going to get through this. Its okay to hurt.
Seek support in family and friends, like Scott said writing helps, keep a journal, if you have other hobbies or interests pursue those as well.
Don't beat yourself up. Look at this as a part of growing. Hope your days get brighter! :)
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I'm sorry to hear about the tragic event in your life. Please don't lose hope. Please don't harm yourself. Find someone who you can share with; family, friends, or relatives. Nature is therapeutic for me, maybe it applies to you too. It's a traumatic event, but remember, everyone, deals with different problems. You're not alone. We will move forward. I hope you feel better these days! Take care! Sending love!

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”