Featured Review: The Message? by Avam Hale

Discuss the June 2015 book of the month, "The Message?" by Avam Hale.
twinkle09
Currently Reading: Tactile Therapy: Volume One
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-twinkle09.html
Latest Review: When Life Doesn't Turn Out the Way We Hoped It Would? Volume 1 by Tom Wick

Re: Featured Review: The Message? by Avam Hale

Post by twinkle09 »

Leah's journey to finding God is praise worthy. However, this is not my kind of book. But, thanks for a wonderful review!
Benggirl721
Currently Reading: adrift
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benggirl721.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Post by Benggirl721 »

Challenge accepted but I couldn't help to say "hmmm." This book deepens one's belief. It also challenges the reader's philosophy. I found this book informative.
Reading is a journey to the world.
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

Maybe Leah was with God and Maybe she wasn’t. Her message should have been embraced because it isn’t even too much to ask. I do believe she was God though. I really just want to read this book to get a full detail of what went down.
Ebi Robert
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebi-robert.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Ebi Robert »

Part of the review keeps me wondering about how it may go. A thinking thriller? It will be nice seeing whether I will pick the reviewer's favourite as mine as well. Thanks.
Annieblue
Currently Reading: Two Dogs and a Blonde
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Annieblue »

I think this Book deserves 5 star.
I love how the author describes the true meaning of life. Trusting our loving creator.
A world full of uncertainties but with God nothing is impossible.
Simon Evans
Currently Reading: OUCH! The Pain of Modern Civilization
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by Simon Evans »

twinkle09 wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 04:45 Leah's journey to finding God is praise worthy. However, this is not my kind of book. But, thanks for a wonderful review!

Men has journeyed far away, to misty mountains, places deeps, dungeons in search of GOLD and costly substance.
We must awake to our choices on being a poor lover or rich lover because the difference matters.
Lack! always lacking is a boring circumstance, so it is interesting to have what to love with.
:?: :!: :drool: :techie-studyingbrown: :) :D :shhh:
Srilakshmi Arkoti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srilakshmi-arkoti.html
Latest Review: Working At The Warehouse by Jerry A. Greenberg
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Srilakshmi Arkoti »

The title of the book 'The Message' has a lot to say about how the book can be seen from the readers point of view. I enjoyed reading the review as you weaved the book clearly to its readers.Thanks for a great review.
Molz_20
Favorite Book: How To Beat The Dream Stealers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-molz-20.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Molz_20 »

Thanks for a great review. For me, it is the eye on the cover that would make me pick the book.
Avishi
Currently Reading: all body bags and no knickers
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishi.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Reading Device: Pdf

Post by Avishi »

Unique plot. It shows how one's word can be manipulated or misinterpreted by others that cause a huge problem. Interesting book to read.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Triciat50
Favorite Book: The Luminaries
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 558
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-triciat50.html
Latest Review: The Miracle of Ramadan by Wassim Hijazi

Post by Triciat50 »

Every once in a while, I like to read a book that "makes me think"--just like you mentioned in your review. There is so much awful going on right now--could there be a better solution?
Jubril Hassan
Currently Reading: The Maple Seed Helicopter
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jubril-hassan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Jubril Hassan »

The book is a thought-provoking story that delves into the nature of the human condition. It follows a man who wakes up in a strange place and finds himself trapped in an endless cycle of suffering and despair. The book explores the themes of hopelessness, despair, and the search for meaning in a world that seems designed to make us suffer.
Matthan Chishala
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Matthan Chishala »

"The Message" by Avam Hale is a breathtaking and emotionally charged novel that takes readers on a profound journey of hope, resilience, and the power of human connection. With its masterful storytelling, richly developed characters, and thought-provoking themes, this book is an absolute triumph.

From the very first page, Hale's writing captivates and enthralls. The prose is beautifully crafted, evoking a wide range of emotions and painting vivid images in the reader's mind. The author's ability to create atmosphere and convey the characters' innermost thoughts and feelings is nothing short of remarkable, making every page a delight to read.

Central to the success of "The Message" are its well-rounded and deeply relatable characters. The protagonists are complex, flawed, and utterly human, making it effortless for readers to connect with their struggles and triumphs. Their journeys of self-discovery and growth are intricately woven into the narrative, and it is impossible not to become emotionally invested in their fates. Each character's unique voice and perspective add layers of depth to the story, creating a rich tapestry of experiences.

The themes explored in "The Message" are both timely and universally relevant. From the exploration of love, loss, and redemption to the examination of societal norms and the power of communication, the book tackles profound questions that resonate long after the final chapter. The author's ability to delve into these themes with sensitivity and nuance elevates the narrative, leaving readers with a profound sense of introspection and a renewed appreciation for the human spirit.

The pacing of the novel is expertly executed, with a perfect balance between moments of quiet introspection and heart-pounding suspense. Hale skillfully builds tension and keeps readers on the edge of their seats, eagerly turning the pages to uncover the next twist in the plot. The story unfolds at a steady pace, allowing for the gradual development of relationships and the exploration of complex emotions.

"The Message" is a testament to Avam Hale's exceptional storytelling abilities. The plot is intricately crafted, weaving together multiple storylines that converge in a satisfying and emotionally charged climax. While there are moments of unpredictability that keep readers guessing, the narrative never loses its sense of purpose or coherence. The book's ability to surprise and engage while maintaining a strong emotional core is a testament to the author's skill.

In conclusion, "The Message" is an unforgettable and deeply affecting novel that will resonate with readers long after they turn the final page. Avam Hale's masterful storytelling, compelling characters, and exploration of profound themes make this book an absolute must-read. It is a testament to the enduring power of hope, love, and the indomitable spirit of the human soul. Prepare to be swept away by this remarkable literary achievement.

Rating: ★★★★★
JudyMwangi
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judymwangi.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by JudyMwangi »

Hale's "The Message?" captivated me with its intricate exploration of faith, politics, and philosophy. Dr. Marcus stood out as a subtle hero, and the thought-provoking narrative left a lasting impression. Despite minor errors, the depth and absence of a preachy tone make this a must-read for those seeking a meaningful and reflective experience.
JMwngi
Feranmi azeez
Currently Reading: Artwords
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Feranmi azeez »

Thanks for the preview. This book is about sharing love giving it the people no matter the religion, believes,colour, and race. And to let them known we have one GOD

Return to “"The Message?" by Avam Hale”