"The message?" By Avam Hale

Discuss the June 2015 book of the month, "The Message?" by Avam Hale.
Jabulile Mahlangu 1
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: Obsidian Tomorrow
Bookshelf Size: 32
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 28%

"The message?" By Avam Hale

Post by Jabulile Mahlangu 1 »

The case of Leah Warner was rather a done deal or a thing of the past or perhaps a solved problem according to Doctors. Leah was termed brain dead by Doctors after a catastrophic accident . The head on collision left Leah almost dead.

She had bruises, contusions, scalds ,cuts and broken bones.This left her frail and unconscious in a coma for quite some time. Dr Marcus the 58 year old Jewish neurologist was not sure what to make of such a case. In all his years of experience he had not much but to contact the next of kind of the infamous 38 year old.

One early morning the monitor screams an alarm of a cardiac arrest in one of the patients in the ward. To the nurses rescue and matron nurse Gail they could not believe it was Leah. Sitting at the edge of the bed ready to walk .Both the nurses were shocked to see this. She was awake and her vitals were checked but nothing, nothing seemed wrong with her. She had no pain all over her body. She bravely responded " I feel just fine"

Dr Marcus that night was replaced by Dr Singh who was on night shift duty. He too was astonished by this ordeal. " Doctor ", continued Gail"Mrs Wagner also said that she has no pain from any of her fractures" .Amazing night I foresee. Leah further explained to the Dr that she is a messenger . God wanted her to come and deliver a message about eeveryone being loved by God and how we should love one another . The Nurse was astonished and so would I be.

This is a remarkable read with little explanations and so much to take from a near death experience. What happened to Leah was an awakening and we should all learn from that. Not everyone comes back from it, but if you do, come back different. A 5 out of 5 stars for this exceptional read. Flawless in context and the tone throughout was amazing.

Return to “"The Message?" by Avam Hale”