Review wrongly rejected for wrong PRQ dispute

Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Oluwagbenga Akangbe
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Fireproof Happiness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwagbenga-akangbe.html
Latest Review: Not Dead Yet by Mark Fletcher
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 270%

Review wrongly rejected for wrong PRQ dispute

Post by Oluwagbenga Akangbe »

Hi, I know a couple of us here have had issues with mumbo jumbos from support and not getting help with fixing our issues even when we're right and have evidence to prove, so I want to know if anyone has an issue like mine.

I had a review marked as PRQ inaccurate which was as a result of OBC database not being updated because the version of the book given to me did not have profanity. I sent proof of video and screenshots and the issue was awarded in my favor, yet they never fixed the issue and kept both my score and the review rejected. 120 mails and 35 days after, the issue went nowhere because admin kept dismissing the case and I dropped it.

Today, they did same thing again with a review that had already been approved for payment for the past 41 days and then suddenly rejected by saying the author marked the book as having a 2 in sexual content whereas there's nowhere in the book that has any sexual content, also they marked the book as being for all religions even though it's a book clearly directed towards practices of and about hindu goddesses. The review is rejected and nothing is being fixed once again. This is the third review that the PRQ has been rejected based on their fault and they never tried to fix it.

There's no one willing to help, just repeated cycles of unnecessary questions. The owner of the site also is unhelpful and acts unapologetic, and it's starting to get really tiring fr. Are there any others with similar issues?
Alissa Nesson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-nesson.html
Latest Review: Silent Voices by Marilyn Thompson

Post by Alissa Nesson »

I’m not surprised to hear you’re having this issue, but I am sorry. I know how incredibly frustrating this site can be when you’re working really hard and nobody wants to help you with these issues. I have problems with the support staff all the time. They really don’t wanna change anything to be more user friendly for us. I recently discovered that two really good review opportunities were for out of print books. Luckily, I’ve learned that you should always look up books before choosing them, because the information about them is frequently inaccurate, so I didn’t choose them. I was concerned because incomplete reviews, even if they’re not your fault, will be counted against you, and I didn’t think it was fair to leave them there. It took me DAYS to get anyone to even pretend to care. All they said was to pick a different book. I’ve heard that Scott isn’t helpful either. I don’t know why it’s like this, but unfortunately there aren’t amy other websites like this one, so I guess they just don’t have to do anything different. It’s completely unfair when we are working as hard as we are on every review. The disputes are definitely biased towards the author. I’m sorry this is happening but I promise you’re not alone.
“Our lives become the stories that we weave.”
- Once On This Island
Annabell Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annabell-samuel.html
Latest Review: The Aspen Tree by Bart LaRocca

Post by Annabell Samuel »

I actually came here via recommendation to see what I can learn from the International Grammar forum and I saw your post.

First of all, I am as new as you are (joined in January). Secondly, I have also had my fair share of issues ( I guess it's normal for new entrants). However, I've always used the "Contact" button to find solutions. I can tell you from experience that if you are able to articulate your issue and provide good, undeniable evidence, you can get a redress on any matter.

The first issue I had was when I was asked to resubmit a review because I was marked as not following the guidelines when in fact I did. I asked for a recheck and the editor gave me reasons why they couldn't change the scorecard. Even though I resubmitted the review and got a score of 100, the other score of the rejected scorecard was still affecting my average editorial score. I used the contact page to reach out to the mods. I was told that I was not in violation of the guidelines. I immediately asked for a recheck and the scorecard was 100.

I just came out of a similar issue like the one you mentioned. I gave a book a sexual rating of 1 and it was disputed that it should be 3. In fact, I was shown screenshots of other reviewers who rated the book 3. I went through them and noticed that their reasons were not consistent with what is required to give a sexual rating of 3. Of course, I insisted I was correct. To my shock, the review was rejected by an admin. Seeing that it was an unfair decision, I used the contact page to make an appeal. I clearly narrated the issue and wrote out the contents of the highlighted sections of the screenshots. Just this evening, I saw a button to "unreject" the review.

All I'm trying to say is that the support staff are helpful when you articulate your issues well and present undeniable evidence. The only challenge is that follow-up correspondences are handled by a completely different reviewer rep, hence the back and forth sometimes. I remember rewriting my appeal and including the new info I was asked to get just so that whoever else sees it can know the challenge at one glance.

I'm sure if you appeal your case better, you will get help.
Oluwagbenga Akangbe
Currently Reading:

Oh I have appealed very clearly Annabel, and I've been told by multiple support that there's nothing that can be done. In fact, this night I was told "that's just how it is and you'll have to accept it like that" when I asked if one should just forego the case when you have a dispute or PRQ issue which is wrongly marked, since you can't appeal it, even with video evidence. It's just the way the site is built. There's still a long way to go even after so many years and it's stressful, tiring and frustrating especially to us reviewers who work so much on reading and writing painstakingly about reviews. I guess I'll just accept it that way and hope things change in the future. Good luck to everyone.
Alissa Nesson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-nesson.html
Latest Review: Silent Voices by Marilyn Thompson

Post by Alissa Nesson »

Unfortunately, the support staff are frequently unhelpful.
“Our lives become the stories that we weave.”
- Once On This Island
Annabell Samuel
Currently Reading:

Oluwagbenga Akangbe wrote: 04 May 2024, 17:30 Oh I have appealed very clearly Annabel, and I've been told by multiple support that there's nothing that can be done. In fact, this night I was told "that's just how it is and you'll have to accept it like that" when I asked if one should just forego the case when you have a dispute or PRQ issue which is wrongly marked, since you can't appeal it, even with video evidence. It's just the way the site is built. There's still a long way to go even after so many years and it's stressful, tiring and frustrating especially to us reviewers who work so much on reading and writing painstakingly about reviews. I guess I'll just accept it that way and hope things change in the future. Good luck to everyone.
I really doubt the support staff will throw out your appeal like that; they've really been helpful whenever I appeal. I had another wrongful rejection upturned in a matter of hours. There could be something you are not doing right that might be responsible for the result you are getting.
Oluwagbenga Akangbe
Currently Reading:

Annabell Samuel wrote: 07 May 2024, 08:41
Oluwagbenga Akangbe wrote: 04 May 2024, 17:30 Oh I have appealed very clearly Annabel, and I've been told by multiple support that there's nothing that can be done. In fact, this night I was told "that's just how it is and you'll have to accept it like that" when I asked if one should just forego the case when you have a dispute or PRQ issue which is wrongly marked, since you can't appeal it, even with video evidence. It's just the way the site is built. There's still a long way to go even after so many years and it's stressful, tiring and frustrating especially to us reviewers who work so much on reading and writing painstakingly about reviews. I guess I'll just accept it that way and hope things change in the future. Good luck to everyone.
I really doubt the support staff will throw out your appeal like that; they've really been helpful whenever I appeal. I had another wrongful rejection upturned in a matter of hours. There could be something you are not doing right that might be responsible for the result you are getting.
Lol, I'm not the first to complain about such actually. Your experience doesn't invalidate mine as well.

But it is what it is.
Annabell Samuel
Currently Reading:

Oluwagbenga Akangbe wrote: 07 May 2024, 18:08
Annabell Samuel wrote: 07 May 2024, 08:41
Lol, I'm not the first to complain about such actually. Your experience doesn't invalidate mine as well.

But it is what it is.
I'm not playing down on what you've experienced. I'm only saying that maybe you should look at the whole issue again and try another approach that can get you the result you need. If you are sure you did the right thing according to the provisions of the guidelines and the profanity guide, you should get the decision against you upturned.

I can understand the feeling of putting in the work and having your review rejected; I've experienced it in 4 of my reviews so far (I hope it doesn't happen again, though). However, I've seen that sentiments cannot get you the results you need. You need to bring undeniable evidence to the support staff to prove that you did nothing wrong. You also need to be patient and logical; avoid making emotional responses (they seem to be trained to smell that from a thousand miles away). I remember telling one of the support staff that I was not satisfied with the response they gave me, as it made me more confused. I gave enough logical reasons why I felt that way. Another support staff came and brought more clarity that helped us find solution to the problem.
Shirley Ann Riddern Labzentis
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 242
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shirley-ann-riddern-labzentis.html
Latest Review: The Girls in the Hall by Tony Andras
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 80%

Post by Shirley Ann Riddern Labzentis »

I can understand the feeling of putting in the work and having your review rejected; I've experienced it in 4 of my reviews so far (I hope it doesn't happen again, though). However, I've seen that sentiments cannot get you the results you need. You need to bring undeniable evidence to the support staff to prove that you did nothing wrong. You also need to be patient and logical; avoid making emotional responses (they seem to be trained to smell that from a thousand miles away). I remember telling one of the support staff that I was not satisfied with the response they gave me, as it made me more confused. I gave enough logical reasons why I felt that way. Another support staff came and brought more clarity that helped us find solution to the problem.
I can see that you are fairly new to the club. Believe me, you will find that it is not always easy to turn things around in your favor.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know which one you are going to get!"
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: A Curate in Love by Richard Hughes

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Sometimes the author didn't acknowledge that his or her book having profanity too.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Emmanuel Asamoah 5
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-asamoah-5.html
Latest Review: Sent to Watch by David J. Lebenstein
fav_author_id: 248825
2024 Reading Goal: 300
2024 Goal Completion: 47%

Post by Emmanuel Asamoah 5 »

Hi everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I bid farewell to the talented and dedicated reviewers in this team. I have been unjustly banned for the second time, and I have decided not to appeal this decision. I want to share my experience as a cautionary tale for both new and existing members who aspire to review books on this platform.

I was initially banned for allegedly submitting an invalid ID, despite having been granted permission to upload my current valid identification. I have provided the responses for everyone to see the truth. After submitting the previously rejected ID, I was reinstated, only to be banned again on baseless accusations of plagiarism. The platform claims that I used AI to write my reviews, which is an outrageous and disgraceful allegation.

The reality is that this platform owes me over $600, and instead of honoring their financial obligations, they have resorted to falsely accusing me of plagiarism to avoid payment. I diligently studied and adhered to the review guidelines, mastering them like a crash course. My recent reviews consistently received perfect scores. If there were any issues with my work, they could have simply rejected my reviews for inaccurate PRQ, but instead, they chose to make unfounded accusations of plagiarism.

I have learned a great deal from this community, and I wish you all the best. Ironically, on the same day I was banned, I landed a high-paying job as a copywriter. Rest assured, Scott will be hearing from me soon regarding this injustice.

Good luck to everyone. Please excuse any typos, as I am typing this while understandably frustrated and angry. Below are the responses from the email interactions I had with the platform:

Requesting urgent assistance and verification.
Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.
ASAMOAH EMMANUEL emmanuelasamoah179@gmail.com
Wed, Feb 21, 7:41 PM
to ReviewTeamSupport
Show details
Dear Administrators,
I am Emmanuel Asamoah from online book club review team.
I am writing because I need to provide a selfie photo holding my government issued ID in order to receive payments. Unfortunately, due to being fully blind, I am unable to take a photo of myself holding my ID.
Previously while living in Spain from 2022-September 2023, I had obtained a Spanish resident's permit which I used to create my PayPal account linked to my MasterCard. However, that resident's permit has now expired after I returned home to Ghana in September 2023.
Currently, my only valid ID is my Ghanaian national ID card. Would it be possible for me to submit my expired Spanish resident's permit along with my current Ghanaian national ID to fulfill the ID verification requirement for receiving payments?
Also, since I am unable to take a selfie due to blindness, would it be acceptable if I had someone else take a photo of me holding my IDs instead? I would be happy to provide any other documentation that could further verify my identity.
I appreciate you taking the time to assist me with the ID verification process for payments given my unique situation. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide or if you have any other suggestions for how I may complete the verification. I look forward to your response.
Best regards,
Emmanuel Asamoah.

--
I don't stop when I'm tired, I only stop when the job is done.
Review Team Support ReviewTeamSupport@onlinebookclub.org
Wed, Feb 21, 7:47 PM
Not starred
Add reactionReplyMore message options
to me
Show details
Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for reaching out. I have forwarded your inquiry to my manager. I will get back to you as soon as I get a response, usually within 72 hours.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please do let me know.

Regards,
Chinazo

Show trimmed content
Wed, Feb 21, 7:49 PM
Not starred
to Review
Show details
Thank you for your assistance. 
Show trimmed content
Wed, Feb 21, 8:06 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the trouble. The valid Ghanaian national ID card is fine, as that is where you currently live and it is okay to have someone take a picture of you while holding your ID card.

Kindly let me know if you need further assistance. Have a splendid day.

Kind regards,
Ngozi

Show trimmed content
Wed, Feb 21, 8:14 PM
Not starred
to Review
Show details
That's great, thank you very much. You have relieved me of my troubles. Thank you.
Show trimmed content
Wed, Feb 21, 8:52 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm glad you got the needed assistance. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and have a great day.

Valarie Kigen

Official Reviewer Representative.
Show trimmed content
Thu, Apr 25, 6:35 PM
Not starred
to Review
Show details
Today, I have been banned from the review team. The reason is: "The ID you originally uploaded was rejected by the moderator. We will need to take additional steps to verify your identity.
You will not be able to use the review team anymore." I am replying to this email because, it was this same place I was offered a solution in relation to my predicament. It would excite me when I'm reinstated as soon as possible.
Best,
Show trimmed content
Review Team Support
Thu, Apr 25, 9:00 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and I'll do my best to help.
I'm kind of confused. I read through the previous chats and you said you are " fully blind" and can't take a selfie of yourself. How are you reading and writing reviews of books on the internet?

Please let me know if you need assistance with anything else.

Thank you.
Salome Ogani

Show trimmed content
Thu, Apr 25, 9:52 PM
Not starred
to Review
Show details
Hi,
Thanks for trying to seek clarity in response to how I am able to read and write reviews on the internet. The ability to use the computer absolutely requires sight. But in the absence of sight, there are several alternatives. One of the numerous possibilities available for me is the use of screen readers. I my case, I use NVDA, (Nonvisual desktop access.) This is a screen reader for windows. Other screen readers like JAWS for windows, voiceover for mac and Iphones and the google talkback for android. It is with the help of these screen readers and other accessibility tools that have enabled me to become a fullstack self-taught blind developer, digital forensics expert, read and review books and so on and so forth. With the help of screen readers and other assistive tools, the sky is not even a limit, only if you have the grit and the determination to sail through. Joining OnlineBookClub has been challenging. However, with the help of moderators, editors, review team representatives, I have grown in ways unimaginable. My first review was 6% and today, my reviews are 100% due to the grit I have.
I hope this clarifies your doubt. Let me know if you require additional clarity.
Best,
Show trimmed content
Review Team Support
Thu, Apr 25, 11:02 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I have forwarded your inquiry to my manager. I will get back to you as soon as I get a response, usually within 72 hours.

Regards,
Chinazo

Show trimmed content
Review Team Support
Fri, Apr 26, 12:45 AM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Ban appeals are usually not handled via email. If you were banned from the Review Team, all the information about your ban, including the appeal options, will all appear to you on the Review Team Page:

review-team/

Thank you and have a great day,
Chinazo

On 4/25/24 10:52 pm, ASAMOAH EMMANUEL wrote:
7:41 PM (15 minutes ago)
Not starred
to Review
Show details
So my suspicions were confirmed after all,

I invested my valuable time and energy into reviewing books for your platform, only to be unjustly banned for allegedly not submitting a valid ID. Then, after the indignity of being reinstated, I find myself banned again on baseless accusations of plagiarism. I assure you, this will not go unchallenged. Having put my heart and soul into writing thoughtful reviews, only to be slapped with false allegations, I am beyond fed up and will not even dignify this with an appeal. Rest assured, I will take action that will rattle the very core of this platform. As an initial step, I will remove every single one of my reviews from Amazon. But prepare yourself, for my next move will leave you utterly astonished. Dismiss this as mere bluster at your own peril. As a fellow Scorpio, Scott should know better than to cross someone of our shared star sign. In the future, I suggest you learn how to properly respect and treat a Scorpio.
I knew you owe me a lot so you were looking for every means to ban me from this team. I read every single review about the website before joining this review team and today, I can finally confirm what others had been putting up there. No more message would be heard from me ever again. I dedicate all my reviews to you. Good Luck,
Swimmingly,
“There is beauty in our unity no matter how harsh that war is, and no matter the result or winner. There is beauty even in losing if we do it together."
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Emmanuel Asamoah 5
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-asamoah-5.html
Latest Review: Sent to Watch by David J. Lebenstein
fav_author_id: 248825
2024 Reading Goal: 300
2024 Goal Completion: 47%

Post by Emmanuel Asamoah 5 »

Hi everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I bid farewell to the talented and dedicated reviewers in this team. I have been unjustly banned for the second time, and I have decided not to appeal this decision. I want to share my experience as a cautionary tale for both new and existing members who aspire to review books on this platform.

I was initially banned for allegedly submitting an invalid ID, despite having been granted permission to upload my current valid identification. I have provided the responses for everyone to see the truth. After submitting the previously rejected ID, I was reinstated, only to be banned again on baseless accusations of plagiarism. The platform claims that I used AI to write my reviews, which is an outrageous and disgraceful allegation.

The reality is that this platform owes me over $600, and instead of honoring their financial obligations, they have resorted to falsely accusing me of plagiarism to avoid payment. I diligently studied and adhered to the review guidelines, mastering them like a crash course. My recent reviews consistently received perfect scores. If there were any issues with my work, they could have simply rejected my reviews for inaccurate PRQ, but instead, they chose to make unfounded accusations of plagiarism.

I have learned a great deal from this community, and I wish you all the best. Ironically, on the same day I was banned, I landed a high-paying job as a copywriter. Rest assured, Scott will be hearing from me soon regarding this injustice.

Good luck to everyone. Please excuse any typos, as I am typing this while understandably frustrated and angry. Below are the responses from the email interactions I had with the platform:

Requesting urgent assistance and verification.
Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.
Wed, Feb 21, 7:41 PM
to ReviewTeamSupport
Show details
Dear Administrators,
I am Emmanuel Asamoah from online book club review team.
I am writing because I need to provide a selfie photo holding my government issued ID in order to receive payments. Unfortunately, due to being fully blind, I am unable to take a photo of myself holding my ID.
Previously while living in Spain from 2022-September 2023, I had obtained a Spanish resident's permit which I used to create my PayPal account linked to my MasterCard. However, that resident's permit has now expired after I returned home to Ghana in September 2023.
Currently, my only valid ID is my Ghanaian national ID card. Would it be possible for me to submit my expired Spanish resident's permit along with my current Ghanaian national ID to fulfill the ID verification requirement for receiving payments?
Also, since I am unable to take a selfie due to blindness, would it be acceptable if I had someone else take a photo of me holding my IDs instead? I would be happy to provide any other documentation that could further verify my identity.
I appreciate you taking the time to assist me with the ID verification process for payments given my unique situation. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide or if you have any other suggestions for how I may complete the verification. I look forward to your response.
Best regards,
Emmanuel Asamoah.

--
I don't stop when I'm tired, I only stop when the job is done.
Wed, Feb 21, 7:47 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hi Emmanuel,

Regards,
Chinazo

Show trimmed content
Wed, Feb 21, 7:49 PM
Not starred
to Review
Show details
Thank you for your assistance. 
Show trimmed content
Wed, Feb 21, 8:06 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the trouble. The valid Ghanaian national ID card is fine, as that is where you currently live and it is okay to have someone take a picture of you while holding your ID card.

Kindly let me know if you need further assistance. Have a splendid day.

Kind regards,
Ngozi

Show trimmed content
Wed, Feb 21, 8:14 PM
Not starred
to Review
Show details
That's great, thank you very much. You have relieved me of my troubles. Thank you.
Show trimmed content
Wed, Feb 21, 8:52 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm glad you got the needed assistance. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and have a great day.

Valarie Kigen

Show trimmed content
Thu, Apr 25, 6:35 PM
Not starred
to Review
Show details
Today, I have been banned from the review team. The reason is: "The ID you originally uploaded was rejected by the moderator. We will need to take additional steps to verify your identity.
You will not be able to use the review team anymore." I am replying to this email because, it was this same place I was offered a solution in relation to my predicament. It would excite me when I'm reinstated as soon as possible.
Best,
Show trimmed content
Review Team Support
Thu, Apr 25, 9:00 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and I'll do my best to help.
I'm kind of confused. I read through the previous chats and you said you are " fully blind" and can't take a selfie of yourself. How are you reading and writing reviews of books on the internet?

Please let me know if you need assistance with anything else.

Thank you.
Salome Ogani

Show trimmed content
Thu, Apr 25, 9:52 PM
Not starred
to Review
Show details
Hi,
Thanks for trying to seek clarity in response to how I am able to read and write reviews on the internet. The ability to use the computer absolutely requires sight. But in the absence of sight, there are several alternatives. One of the numerous possibilities available for me is the use of screen readers. I my case, I use NVDA, (Nonvisual desktop access.) This is a screen reader for windows. Other screen readers like JAWS for windows, voiceover for mac and Iphones and the google talkback for android. It is with the help of these screen readers and other accessibility tools that have enabled me to become a fullstack self-taught blind developer, digital forensics expert, read and review books and so on and so forth. With the help of screen readers and other assistive tools, the sky is not even a limit, only if you have the grit and the determination to sail through. Joining OnlineBookClub has been challenging. However, with the help of moderators, editors, review team representatives, I have grown in ways unimaginable. My first review was 6% and today, my reviews are 100% due to the grit I have.
I hope this clarifies your doubt. Let me know if you require additional clarity.
Best,
Show trimmed content
Review Team Support
Thu, Apr 25, 11:02 PM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hi there,

Regards,
Chinazo

Show trimmed content
Review Team Support
Fri, Apr 26, 12:45 AM
Not starred
to me
Show details
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Ban appeals are usually not handled via email. If you were banned from the Review Team, all the information about your ban, including the appeal options, will all appear to you on the Review Team Page:

review-team/

Thank you and have a great day,
Chinazo

On 4/25/24 10:52 pm, ASAMOAH EMMANUEL wrote:
7:41 PM (15 minutes ago)
Not starred
to Review
Show details
So my suspicions were confirmed after all,

I invested my valuable time and energy into reviewing books for your platform, only to be unjustly banned for allegedly not submitting a valid ID. Then, after the indignity of being reinstated, I find myself banned again on baseless accusations of plagiarism. I assure you, this will not go unchallenged. Having put my heart and soul into writing thoughtful reviews, only to be slapped with false allegations, I am beyond fed up and will not even dignify this with an appeal. Rest assured, I will take action that will rattle the very core of this platform. As an initial step, I will remove every single one of my reviews from Amazon. But prepare yourself, for my next move will leave you utterly astonished. Dismiss this as mere bluster at your own peril. As a fellow Scorpio, Scott should know better than to cross someone of our shared star sign. In the future, I suggest you learn how to properly respect and treat a Scorpio.
I knew you owe me a lot so you were looking for every means to ban me from this team. I read every single review about the website before joining this review team and today, I can finally confirm what others had been putting up there. No more message would be heard from me ever again. I dedicate all my reviews to you. Good Luck,
Swimmingly,
“There is beauty in our unity no matter how harsh that war is, and no matter the result or winner. There is beauty even in losing if we do it together."
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Return to “International Grammar”