international grammar

Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

international grammar

Post by Leslie Kunde »

Where can I find a link to the international grammar? I would like to look up questions I have without waiting for a response on the forum.
Maxxx17
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Maxxx17 »

I'm curious, too.
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 509
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 16%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Leslie Kunde wrote: 03 Aug 2022, 23:16 Where can I find a link to the international grammar? I would like to look up questions I have without waiting for a response on the forum.
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I am not sure I understand your question correctly, as this topic was posted in the International Grammar forum.

If you mean that you would like to search for a specific grammar question and the answer to it, you can use the search bar that is at the top near "Announcements" as it appears on this page -

https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/viewforum.php?f=72

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Leslie Kunde »

Thank you! I did not realise that was there.

Return to “International Grammar”