I don't understand what the errors are, please explain.

Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Holly Goncalves
Favorite Book: Lost Connections
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly-goncalves.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Icon I don't understand what the errors are, please explain.

Post by Holly Goncalves »

My review lost a lot of points for errors, however, I don't understand what the errors are. I assume they're in [ ] but, they don't register as errors to me, with the exception of guidebook being one word and not two.

Editor Comments:
After watching a movie where the main character has a multiple personality disorder (dissociative identity disorder) and has to confront the different personalities within herself, the author, Becky Lu [Jackson] decides to try the therapeutic technique for herself in healing the trauma of her past. , Jackson details her model for what she [calls,] inner family healing. This comprehensive [guide book] is filled with stories of how the author invented and modified her technique throughout her [decades long] career as a counselor, as well [as,] detailed instructions on how to undertake this therapeutic journey for yourself. I found this helpful [to understand] how the process can work and how it can be individualized and very personal. The author also shares her experiences and touching personal journey of healing from her past [trauma,] to highlight the source of her technique and how it can completely transform your life.

Return to “International Grammar”